john1230

Oct 6, 2020
How can I use this cheat mod on a laptop without keypad? :cry:
Plug in a USB keyboard:ROFLMAO:

I'll change the keys to the - and =. Pending permission from a forum member. If you don't have a - or = key on the keyboard, you better tell me now or forever hold your peace.

*edit
OK the forum member has graciously given permission for me to use his code in the mod, so I can add a on screen menu that you can click to change the time or can remap the time to the said - and = keys.

If you have up, down, left, right keys, that might be a better choice for the remaped key function but do all laptop have thoes:cautious:

Last edited:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
This screen is bugged or wrong right? Cause i Still got tons of events left of Sami + the second Corrupt trait. I did load up an old save which i'm not totally sure which game version is from. Seems to be from October last yeat though if it is relevant

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
When Haily ask me hug Alex ?
Btw, when Sami ask who i think of when watch her after movie,is it somehow depends on love points or random ?

Last edited:

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
The new public release (0.18d) is up at . (Hooray!) On which subject: any tips on how to get Carla's "Godiva" corruption? Does my failing to find them have anything to do with the error:

File "game/sceneC0Carla.rpy", line 526, in module
NameError: name 'carlalove' is not defined

Edit: I'd asked about Carla's 3rd corruption level and "Mount" corruption but it turns out I can't read. Grope her twice (1st during her advice session, then during hair-brushing) have sufficient corruption + concern, and I guess go looking for her before the car ride on Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Cabin by the Lake [v0.18d] [Nunu] Compressed

Original size: 647MB
Compressed size: 170MB

Win/Linux: | - CabinByTheLake-0.18d-pc.7z
Mac: | - CabinByTheLake-0.18d-mac.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CabinByTheLake-0.18d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FFTW

Sera Zero

Jul 5, 2021
this is sooooooooo confusing.
I'd like to say that we need a glowing indictor that shows that this particular choice leads to a thing you haven't seen/done before, but that won't help much because some things have multiple requirements.
to actually make it less confusing we should be able to choose a desired result in the ingame guide, and a path through all the necessary actions and choices would be highlighted.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
this is sooooooooo confusing.
I'd like to say that we need a glowing indictor that shows that this particular choice leads to a thing you haven't seen/done before, but that won't help much because some things have multiple requirements.
to actually make it less confusing we should be able to choose a desired result in the ingame guide, and a path through all the necessary actions and choices would be highlighted.
screenshot0001.png Did you not see this option?

• Haha
Reactions: Horny Police Robot

Sera Zero

Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2460602 Did you not see this option?
did you not read the last sentence where this was mentioned?
yes, I know there is ingame guide, problem is - it is extremely convoluted. like, if you need to see a certain event on sunday, it requires several other seemingly unrelated events on friday and saturday to end in a certain way AND for the desired character to have certain stats. in short, at present, it is a pain in the ass even with the 'guide'.

Reactions: kojos3000
Jan 21, 2022
yes, I know there is ingame guide, problem is - it is extremely convoluted. like, if you need to see a certain event on sunday, it requires several other seemingly unrelated events on friday and saturday to end in a certain way AND for the desired character to have certain stats. in short, at present, it is a pain in the ass even with the 'guide'.
this game has the most comprehensive in-game guide I've ever seen and only a few minor scenes are relatively convoluted and even then that's kind of the point, but I'm assuming you're playing the game the way I first did which involved focusing on single characters. Pro-tip, don't do that. This is a sort of roguelike game, try to explore whatever options you can and unless you keep redoing the same events, you'll see the effects and new branches open up in the in-game guide and if you're making progress, new corruption levels that add more events to usually boost whatever kind of stats you need for individual characters and mood. Alex is by far the most developed and can set you up for most other character's stats in the game with events that don't take up crucial time slots. Also use ctrl liberally, if you didn't save at a certain point in your run you can easily get back to wherever you were if you picked a bad option by just speedrunning to that point again in a matter of seconds and a few left clicks.

1678626574816.png 1678626513836.png 1678627026705.png
Also that guide literally highlights and greys out choices you've made in past runs, have not made a all, and have made in the current run. The red shows I have not met a requirement in the run to pick that option. If you need dialogue trees highlighted to tell you what you need to get that requirement then you can just got to the debug and reveal all guide paths to read through the guide and see exactly what you need to see the events without discovering the route yourself as you'd be spoiling the gameplay either way (which is fine if you just want to see the stuff and figuring out a good path for an event can get frustrating with all the trial and error sometimes and those cheats are readily available). I'm guessing what you want would be difficult to implement for somethings if it's meant to be dynamic since there's a few ways to get some events with a few variations for them based on other stuff too. If you focus on a single or a couple events in a run you should be able to see everything eventually. Trying to get too much in one run tends to screw you over for all of it.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I stop reading when people use "Sooooooooooo" many in their messages. My attention span can't deal with that many repeating letters.:confused:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Will there be an update that adds height growth or is that not planned?
It seems unlikely. After all, it's primarily a corruption game rather than a transformation game. Yes, there are a couple of cases of supposed BE, but the next time round the loop they don't look any different as far as I can see.

Jul 30, 2017
It seems unlikely. After all, it's primarily a corruption game rather than a transformation game. Yes, there are a couple of cases of supposed BE, but the next time round the loop they don't look any different as far as I can see.
If you like height changes and BE, there's some of that in his Funtimes at Fuckmore game. But yeah, Cabin By the Lake is a corruption time loop where transformation is not the main focus (there is a lot of BE content, but it's not currently persistent between loops, though corruption changes are)

Reactions: Gojii and Nobodysan

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Floating Lina.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

I present v0.18d Floating ghost Lina and predator Jenny turning back to regular Jenny :LOL:

No Journal flow chart when asking about it
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Carla's hair brushing event: Peak don't get marked as selected even if you've choose it before.
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes