Drandoss

Oct 7, 2020
How do you get Samis moonstone? Last patch said "You can discover Sami's moonstone if you catch her not finding anything else in your bag on Sunday midnight ", however i get the Sami bedcrawl scene when i dont have anything... plz help

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I searched this thread for "Lisa," but I still can't figure out how to get Lisa to strip. I guess the sequence includes: (1) Lina asking for panties on Sunday; (2) talking to Lin on Sunday and then searching for the suitcase before being stopped by Lin; (3) finding the note in the kitchen; (4) somehow altering that note. But even if I'm right, I can't figure out how to get part 4. Alex at least tells the MC that there may be invisible ink on the note, but I can't figure out how to get the MC to pursue that further. Do I have the steps wrong? Do I have someone at the wrong corruption level? Is this how to get Lisa to the next corruption level?
Ask Alex about the note. Ask Cassidy about the note, you should get a new version of the note. Interact with Lina during her camera event you now you should have a option to use the camera on the note.

Reactions: Nobodysan

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Talk to Alex to notice the lemon scent, and after talk to Lina for use Camera on it (need to see the new fonction of the camera Saturday Afternoon)
Could not get this to happen, tried 5-6 runs with haily there and without. what could I be missing?

This is the order I've done. Seen the new function on sat aftnoon, spoke to lisa and looked for another suitcase, got the note, spoke to alex. Then trired meny different things but the only time I get to use the cam is to get a photo of the two together.

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
Could not get this to happen, tried 5-6 runs with haily there and without. what could I be missing?

This is the order I've done. Seen the new function on sat aftnoon, spoke to lisa and looked for another suitcase, got the note, spoke to alex. Then trired meny different things but the only time I get to use the cam is to get a photo of the two together.
As I recall, after seeing the new camera function (and not ratting Lina out) on Saturday afternoon, then getting the note and Alex's advice on Sunday, I left without talking to Alex further (so the time didn't advance), got Haily's advice on the note, then on Sunday afternoon when I returned to Jenny and Lina the fourth option was "borrow Lina's camera."

Reactions: arrowhead911

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
for the new Alex Scene in the forest ..I talked to her about Contraceptive , then Picked the Step bro video later ( assuming that is the video) And just seen a talking Scene. Is that correct or was there supposed to be A different Scene there?
Nvm, figured out you Need Hailey there as well to trigger it.

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
As I recall, after seeing the new camera function (and not ratting Lina out) on Saturday afternoon, then getting the note and Alex's advice on Sunday, I left without talking to Alex further (so the time didn't advance), got Haily's advice on the note, then on Sunday afternoon when I returned to Jenny and Lina the fourth option was "borrow Lina's camera."
Still nothing. I see the new function of the cam at sat aftnoon then wait till I ask lin about her underware, get the note, then get help from alex while leaving without moving time on, Now it's sun noon and I ask haily while shes with jen/lina for help. And then no other opation I'm at sun aftnoon and got nothing with them at the tree so unless you have to fuge the corruption levels or do some other stuff to get to that point I'm at a loss

You have to do all that and hand the letter over in a loop before then you get the opation to borrow the cam in the next one. I just had the code from haily the time I got it and handed the note over so I just did a fast run talking to alex and cassy then handed the note over and I was done with the next loop round

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you select It's for my Mum or Lina the guide path for that won't be marked off, and for the former if you ask for a sexy pose Alex will question about the pictures being for Haily rather than Mum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I turned off all of Alex's corruptions for a run and now I can't put back on Fertile. Getting the moonstone again fixed it.

Last edited:

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
I know right? I hear there is even a hand holding scene...

Sick fucks.
i ment more because of how time connsuming this is just to get a few scenes that are mostly groping. i know there should be more now but im not gunna really reply this everytime just for 1 scene. no offense when its done ill pick it up again. but this has 0 replability to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes