Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Still time loop sandbox? :confused:
I'm not the dev, but if you get them pregnant they talk about being there before... I think the idea is that you go to this cabin either every weekend or every so often, but always during a weekend.

raven1694

Oct 23, 2017
This may have been asked already but what are the two missing corruptions (below Arrival) on Haily that I am missing?

Haily missing two.png

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm not the dev, but if you get them pregnant they talk about being there before... I think the idea is that you go to this cabin either every weekend or every so often, but always during a weekend.
Not quite. On a Pregnant Alex run, Carla will mention how you went to see 'them [your cousins] earlier', lamenting the fact that Sami hadn't joined you (but do see the text accompanying said corruption level, also). Afterwards both you and Carla will comment on how it's been 'so long' since everyone's gotten together.

See, it's a recursion, really. The reunion itself is always the same one-off but playing out differently by having future events affect the past, forking into a new reality. It's akin to subsequently watching the same weekend unfold in alternate realities partly based upon one another.

Swimmingb7

Jun 26, 2023
I'm trying to do Hailey's path but it says I need her phone number but can't get it. In her hint's it says I already have it

Totharan

May 9, 2017
The game crashes when opening, "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly." I looked back I saw the fix but has this not been resolved by now? It feels like if I don't do everything all in one go I'll likely have to delete my progress and start from scratch all over again. Is there a more permanent fix that I haven't found? Like the game, just mildly miffed.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to do Hailey's path but it says I need her phone number but can't get it. In her hint's it says I already have it
You need to click on your bedroom when there are nobody, and choose "call haily"
(I just realize that it is possible to call her BEFORE having her number from Carla XD)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Cabin by the Lake [v0.25d] [Nunu] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.25d · · · (202 MiB :: 692 MiB)
Mac v0.25d · · · (168 MiB :: 657.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
'm not the dev, but if you get them pregnant they talk about being there before... I think the idea is that you go to this cabin either every weekend or every so often, but always during a weekend.
No, At most they talk about MC visiting the girls or talking via emails/phones , in the case of C5 Alex she says "Remember how you VISITED ME and my friends 8-9 MONTHS AGO at my house?... Well, you sure weren't firing blanks dude". Also Carla, Cassidy, Lin and some of the girls will mention how "This is the first time in years everyone has been together" So it has to be the same "REUNION" every time. Though sometimes even that gets weird. like MC remembering "The Journal" Between Loops

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
How the fuck do I play this? Shit is too confusing for my coomer brain. Loving the big titties tho :)
What you're doing is talking to people to make push them towards certain outcomes. What is happening is that on Monday morning the time resets to Friday afternoon again and you have to do it all again.
Certain milestones create permanent changes that you can toggle on and off between each cycle. There are guides inside the game to help you move it along.

Reactions: BangB420
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes