C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Considering that apparently you need a high World Corruption for the babysitter to start "Existing", the dialogue with Jenny about the "Mysterious Journal" Changing slightly with more WC, the "Shadow Lady" mentioning something about "Being Too early." and "From a time that doesn't Exist yet" and the fact that MC gets a little dizzy/confused when seeing the Photo of the Babysitter (Which is somewhat the same reaction he gets when approaching the Shadow Lady)Leads me to believe that The Baby Sitter is the Entity known as Shadow Lady.

Why? well, the photo is the only thing that has changed outside of the Player/MC Control, All changes to the loop are a consequence of MC doings in previous Loops. Everything except The Photo (with the BabySitter) and the Journal, Those two things are affected by the WC, which until that moment was reserved for slight differences on interactions (IIRC) AND is implied to be what the Shadow Lady is after, Probably the WC is what gives power to the Shadow Lady, And since the game is still in "Early/Mid Development" i'm guessing that the Shadow Lady powers are still weak, thats why MC, Which i'll argue has a stronger defense against the memory alteration of the loops than other characters (Maybe Haily is a closed second?), isn't entirely affected by the literal timeline manipulation that she did, but a character like Carla was. I'm sure that in the future after a threshold of WC the reaction of MC at seeing the photo is going to change to a more "Oh yeah, sure. That lady over there? I was raised by that woman, She is basically my second LANDLADY".

I'm gonna go a step higher in my crack theory and predict that the Baby Sitter and/or her family is/was/going to be the owner of the cabin, and by placing 8 "Somethings" in the bathroom we'll be able to see something about the Author/Authors of the Journal (Probably the 8 panties of the girls since MC has a history with stealing panties. Lin doesn't count since she doesn't wear any. As far as i know there are 5 collectable right now, those being Lina, "Lina's?", Sami, Lisa and Haily).

I gotta say, I love the BackStage Lore. Everytime i'm skipping over previously read dialogue just to suddenly stop at a random part makes me jump in my seat. Can't Wait to know what that damm journal has on it. Came for the Titties. Stayed for the Thriller.

Wait, I don't think I've found the journal yet. Have I totally skipped some content because I got such high world corruption so soon???

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
If anyone has compelling theories, I've yet to hear them.
I'm gonna guess this might have something to do with Bess. Bess doesn't want to come to the Cabin, and it feels like it goes further than her animosity with her sisters friends Lin, Carla, and Cassidy. Mystery Babysitter looks kinda like a younger Bess, based on the photo Haily gives you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
I gotta be honest, I still have no idea what the fuck the deal with the shadow lady is. Haven't seen her in my game ever since she stopped showing up in the forest with that "rewind then play forward searching" trick people talked about.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Wait, I don't think I've found the journal yet. Have I totally skipped some content because I got such high world corruption so soon???
Because world corruption cannot be undone, it locks no content by being high. In fact run ins with the journal required high world corruption.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
While I have Nunu's attention, how do I get evidence of Carla & Lin's involvement before the Talking with Carla event? I've gone through half a dozen times now and I can't figure it out.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
@Nunu312 bug?

I started playing this today. I got to the point where during a workout with Sami where it said she could be corrupted further "she wishes the past was different", however what that changed is it LOCKED workout back into ???, which was previously showing as unlocked(from the very start) and was selectable if I had Sami's 2nd level of Corruption "naked" also selected.

Is this a bug, do I need to revert to a previous save?
Workout was not the only thing that started off not as ???, Package is as well, but I haven't progressed Haily to the 2nd level of Corruption yet.

Let me know please, I made a separate save after it locked workout but I don't want to revert to the previous save, I don't know how much progress I'd lose.

If this is a bug, I assume it's fixable with debug cheat settings? Because I might just do that. In which case letting you know the bug exists and "workout" and "package" both started off as not ??? for me.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
@Nunu312 bug?

I started playing this today. I got to the point where during a workout with Sami where it said she could be corrupted further "she wishes the past was different", however what that changed is it LOCKED workout back into ???, which was previously showing as unlocked(from the very start) and was selectable if I had Sami's 2nd level of Corruption "naked" also selected.

Is this a bug, do I need to revert to a previous save?
Workout was not the only thing that started off not as ???, Package is as well, but I haven't progressed Haily to the 2nd level of Corruption yet.
Yep, that's a bug. You can try reverting to a previous save, but I think that's just a logic error with your version. It is fixed in the supporter builds already.

How do you unlock Sami's 3rd II tier corruption?
Still in the works, but you get her to 8 Love and talk to her in the bedroom on Sunday Midnight.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
If you want to know how to find the journal: " In Sunday Morning go talk with Carla & Haily > Choose "When's the Twister Game?" > Sunday Afternoon go talk With Haily > Resist your urges and choose "Find Anything Else?" "
If i'm not wrong, now the Journal should have "Spawned" Into the loops, though only time i've seen it in the wild has been with Jenny at Sunday Early Morning. Its a Ghost option with Jenny so you'll need to get in to that block of decisions to see it.

Haily has a greater resistance than any other person at the reunion. Which can result in this scene from a recent request of what happens if each of the girls investigates the forest:
I knew Haily had something weird going with her. I got literal chills when the date at noon happened and she hit me with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after i promised of going in a lot of loops and not doing it.

Btw Dev. I found a "Bug" when talking with the Shadow Lady. I'm guessing the intention is to only being able to ask 1 thing in the encounter Who are you. Where am I. What is happening. Where is that place. since if you try to save-scum and ask another thing the event instantly ends. But if you save-scum, then rollback one box and then advance normally you can get the answers to all 4

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any guide/walkthrough for this? The in-game walkthrough has only helped me when I've forgotten what I was doing. However, I've never been able to succeed with the "advice" plot (I think it is Carla's storyline).

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Is anyone else unable to proc sammy wrestling event? I have met all the requirements but when I visit it instead procs the standard bedroom entry scene

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't mind huge tits, but they're greatly disproportionate to their bodies, it looks wildly unnatural and it's kind of a turnoff
So why come into a thread for a game with huge tits and complain? Does someone walk into you home every night and complain about your furniture? If not, WTF would you do an asinine thing like complain about your preferences in a game you clearly don't prefer?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes