mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
the v0.21d changelog is a copy paste of v0.20.

I feel personally attacked for skipping that update :ROFLMAO:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Its such a shame when devs only go after 13% of the population with over inflated tractor trailer tire tits.
DD's to F's have about 20% of the population who like them.

Normal size of D's, C's and B's are over 60% of the population who like normal size breast, and if you throw in A's to AAA's you get over 64% of the population who like them.

Studies very from country to country but it remains about the same that C's are the most like breast size.
Well Nunu's making the game he wants to make. Lots of games have the variety you're talking about. There's not really a lot of mega boob games out there that are otherwise relatively vanilla. Most of the other games I've seen that have it also have other unavoidable fetishes, like vore and giantess. Also there's actually a "corruption"/progression mechanic and an actual story here. Most mega boob and BE games are pretty shallow storywise. I think it's an under addressed niche.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the Transformation Tag referring to Breast Enlargement or something more like personality and maybe bimbofacation?

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
How in the hell can anyone love over inflated tractor trailer tire tits.
They make me fell like I am gonna puke.

If they were F's I might have given this a try but with these over inflated bags of fat I just can't bring myself to try it.
Just one of them is larger than 4 of the girls heads.
What's the point of this? Not being attracted to overly large tits is fine, but there are some who do like it and having the option available does no harm to anyone.

It's like being upset that a restaurant has a vegetarian option and a meat option when really everyone wins.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes