Rocke85

Sep 28, 2022
ทำไมไม่ใส่เนื้อหาให้ครบสิ เล่นได้แค่เวอร์ชันเดียว แล้วเก็บไว้หรือไง?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
การมองเห็นมาเนื้อหาอันน้อยนิดจะเป็นเช่นนั้น
จากจะลงให้มันเต็มไปหน่อย
ทำไมไม่ใส่เนื้อหาให้ครบสิ เล่นได้แค่เวอร์ชันเดียว แล้วเก็บไว้หรือไง?
You have to post in English on F95 :)
Rule 1.5

Screenshot 2024-09-10 170744.png

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
hi guys, can pls someone tell me how to see images and animations from unity games, like on renpy games i use UnRen 1.0.9 and i cann see all images and animations from renpy games, with unity games we can do thing like this?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So let me get this straight....so far Michael has had multiple sex scenes with 2 out of the 3 women on the island and the MC has had 0 sex scenes with any of them.
I think this game is missing an NTR tag....

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
What's up with the Anna quest, that ask you to find a purple flower for her? I just spent searching the fucking forrest for like three ingame weeks and can't find any such flower. Am I doing it wrong?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
bro please be lying, into the trash it goes
Nope, not lying unfortunately.
The only action the MC gets is in two memory/flashback scenes.

Susan is Michael's GF and the game trolls you by making you think they're building up to a scene with Charlie and the MC but then she gets pissed at you and the game forces you to watch her and Michael get it on multiple times.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
i did susan quest first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the boat with michael, choices of mc close eyes; michael started shoving his dick to mc ears, "fish on hook"; i can imagine mc accidentally/on purpose grabing michael balls and penis when the boat started shaking then michael fall with a bleeding penis with a missing balls:KEK:.
good game.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Nope, not lying unfortunately.
The only action the MC gets is in two memory/flashback scenes.

Susan is Michael's GF and the game trolls you by making you think they're building up to a scene with Charlie and the MC but then she gets pissed at you and the game forces you to watch her and Michael get it on multiple times.
I'm out.

Reactions: MasterChild
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes