darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I finally managed to catch up with the current content (I had to restart the game because saves were incompatible, hopefully for the last time), and I really like this game. Maybe the sex stuff is progressing a tad bit too slowly, but I guess this is what the current plot progress allows.

I want to report an annoying bug I had since the first time I played this game... I use a lower screen resolution than default, but the game forgets it every time I start the game or load a save (it resets to default each time). It's a minor inconvenience, but can you please fix it?

hjhgfd

Feb 27, 2018
For some reason when i download the mega version the game black screens on start, if i click it give me a red square in the middle of the black screen and music starts playing but nothing else happens, other versions seem to work fine

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
For some reason when i download the mega version the game black screens on start, if i click it give me a red square in the middle of the black screen and music starts playing but nothing else happens, other versions seem to work fine
I've gotten one other complaint about the mega version, don't know why it happens but I'm glad other filehosts works fine

Reactions: wuhasy

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there an estimate as to how close to completion the project is now that it's coming to steam? (congrats on that btw :cool: )
Thanks!
It's a relatively long game, but if I can really work on it full-time, I could finish it in about 1-1.5 years.
It should be out on Steam this November after the October Fest.
I'm trying to get as many wishlists as I can before launch haha

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks!
It's a relatively long game, but if I can really work on it full-time, I could finish it in about 1-1.5 years.
It should be out on Steam this November after the October Fest.
I'm trying to get as many wishlists as I can before launch haha
I'll add it to mine. Thanks for the estimate. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: metalblinga

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
It's been rough of the MC. Dude gets blueballs from 3 women. While the nerdy Prof gets hit two. Then when things are looking up... boom. The CW's version of Doctor Evil shows up with an American Zangief ready to c3ckblock some more. Seems the MC sometimes acts like he's Tom from T & J.

The walkthrough is helpful but following it will cause one to miss scenes (like with Charlie in her room). Maybe have a main story WT/Hints and a side story WT/Hints and a warning of no return. Esp if people start dying off.

Barring that. I still recommend the game. The mystery aspect is pretty interesting. Would sux if his love interest get merc'd. MC needs to man up.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CabinCorpse-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: metalblinga

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Dear forum colleagues! A question I am asking without much hope, but just in case... Are mini-games (especially sparring) still unskippable? I like this VN a lot, but it was the minigames that made me leave it - I'm just physically unable to overcome the minigame barrier.

Rocke85

Sep 28, 2022
การมองเห็นมาเนื้อหาอันน้อยนิดจะเป็นเช่นนั้น
จากจะลงให้มันเต็มไปหน่อย

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes