RPGM Completed CabinVania [Final] [urkelfan420]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

413-X

Feb 7, 2020
I can´t, for the life of me, find the grimoire, anyone knows? It the last thing on my list

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
AWW! The last journal entry made me tear up! This game is so romantic. I love them. I love how hairy and manly the vampire hunter is. I love this game <3 I want a sequel

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ijsmann

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
I am missing one Salamander, can somebody tell me their location?
If I remember correctly, one should be in your possession already (from the sphinx), one should be in the living room , under table next to the gnome, two in the kitchen, under the fridge and the oven, respectively, and one in the craft room, under the couch maybe? I'm not sure about that one. In case my memory failed me, just use your skill near every furniture and you should catch them all.

KittyTitties

Feb 12, 2020
Quite typical from point'n'click style. Never played monkey island or day of the tentacles? Never played myst on PS1?
I've played a few but never any that did something like that and if that's what I can expect from older point n' clicks than no thanks.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I am one of the stuck people I have all of the items. I think I'm missing a bobbin to fix the sewing machine so I can mend my outfits. I feel like I've used "thrall" everywhere. By the way, having to use thrall everywhere without any clues is kind of awful gameplay.

But I like the art and just the idea of it being a classic adventure game.

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
I am one of the stuck people I have all of the items. I think I'm missing a bobbin to fix the sewing machine so I can mend my outfits. I feel like I've used "thrall" everywhere. By the way, having to use thrall everywhere without any clues is kind of awful gameplay.

But I like the art and just the idea of it being a classic adventure game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deltaproxy94

Aug 8, 2017
If I remember correctly, one should be in your possession already (from the sphinx), one should be in the living room , under table next to the gnome, two in the kitchen, under the fridge and the oven, respectively, and one in the craft room, under the couch maybe? I'm not sure about that one. In case my memory failed me, just use your skill near every furniture and you should catch them all.
The last one is actually under the bathtub

Reactions: Greg_

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I managed to get almost everything, but missing two items for the ritual, AND the combination for the safe. I dunno, but I feel a bit annoyed that everyone who has figured it out refusing to share. Rest assured when I do find it, I WILL BE POSTING IT HERE DAMNIT.

EDIT: The answer is 2191678

Reactions: Satorian
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes