RPGM Completed CabinVania [Final] [urkelfan420]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
1673919460188.png

Overview:
CABINVANIA is the erotic demonic housekeeping simulator you've dreamed of your entire life. Deep in a dusty cabin, a centuries-old vampire and her devoted partner, a retired vampire hunter, awaken to find a bunch of mythical creatures have made a mess of their cozy home. They just want to clean up and maybe get it on before it's time for the demonic ritual they had planned, but first they have to outsmart the Sphinx, dodge the gaze of the Basilisk, gather the ritual reagents, and more. CABINVANIA is a point-and-click adventure game for one player. It contains all kinds of adult content including nudity & sex, drug references, copious profanity, and occult images.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: urkelfan420
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1673919883779.png 1673919889954.png 1673919894597.png 1673919900564.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Xerbrex

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone else unable to click on the mirror next to the Kappa? Seems like the obvious next move but the game won't let me grab it and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

Apr 10, 2020
Anyone else unable to click on the mirror next to the Kappa? Seems like the obvious next move but the game won't let me grab it and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.
In the crafting room, there's a sword. Use the sword on the cucumber beast in the kitchen.

Apr 10, 2020
Just more or less just finished the game.

This game is a charming little gem. A lot of love went into it, and it shows. I enjoyed watching the characters interact, surprisingly more out of the sex scenes than in them. The art style is excellent, it hits an interesting combination of old school comic feeling with goth. There are only a handful of scenes, but given the game play is ~1 hour, the game maintains a good pace.

The game does have some bugs, a few of which are game breaking. I was trapped in the walls of the cabin five or six times, especially using the skull key. The skull key was finicky about where it could be used, which added unneeded difficulties. I was able to use it not directly in front of the bedroom door, but instead a few steps south of it. Furthermore, I was not able to see the ending of the game, as the two characters stated their outfits were incomplete -- despite me having found all the items listed under the "Comforts of home". I tried clicking on damn near everything to get the characters to dress up, but I couldn't figure out a way to get them in the ritual clothes. That I pushed through game breaking bugs is compelling evidence that the game is quality, despite those bugs.

Overall, excellent little game. I would love to see what the author could do with more time / money / manpower as I feel like this game leaves me wanting to see more of what they can do.

Edit: Got the ending. In all the saving / loading I lost track of a small but mandatory step to beat the game. Still a great game!

Last edited:

cangtaychan2

Jun 19, 2017
I'm losing my mind. How do I get to the crafting room? I need a walkthrough because I cannot tell if the game was bugging or or simply missed the puzzle

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone point me in the right direction regarding the safe combination?
I can't figure that one out, done everything else except that one. Tried every date from all five journals, and I'm pretty sure the answer lies there and I am missing something.

Edit

Nevermind, figured it out. I was too distracted by the journal dates despite the fact they clearly wasn't intended to use them as combination.

Last edited:

Ijsmann

Mar 21, 2020
I'm losing my mind. How do I get to the crafting room? I need a walkthrough because I cannot tell if the game was bugging or or simply missed the puzzle
You need to use the magazine lying on the bed on the crafting room door plus show the dice to the sphinx-cat. She'll give you a record you can use on the gramophone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Time Killer1981
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes