RPGM Completed CabinVania [Final] [urkelfan420]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I managed to get almost everything, but missing two items for the ritual, AND the combination for the safe. I dunno, but I feel a bit annoyed that everyone who has figured it out refusing to share. Rest assured when I do find it, I WILL BE POSTING IT HERE DAMNIT.

EDIT: The answer is 2191678
people who are missing the combination for the safe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess it was under the safe. well, I liked the idea of the game but there were a lot of headaches with it. both this, and then getting suck a couple of times with the bat and having to restart from a save. And the fact that the loud wind noise never stopped after it started. Not after I solved the fireplace puzzle and not even with quitting are restarting the game.

Reactions: PropaJack
Nov 2, 2021
Very good. Still going through, translating at the same time.
I'm actually surprised, did the graphic designer use a neural network? Screenshot_1.jpg

urkelfan420

Jan 25, 2023
hello folks. I registered here to say thanks for playing cabinvania. its truly wild to see a four page thread of people discussing my weird little vampire thing. i also want to apologize for all the times everyone got stuck in walls. i really thought i'd dealt with that but apparently not. I'm currently working on an update to hopefully fix it, thanks to all the great feedback in this thread. really, honestly touched that even a single other person vibes with my story & characters. thank you to everyone except this guy
Very good. Still going through, translating at the same time.
I'm actually surprised, did the graphic designer use a neural network? View attachment 2335795
that's a pretty low blow

Nov 2, 2021
I'm currently working on an update to hopefully fix it, thanks to all the great feedback in this thread.
I really hope for an update. At least remove the sound of the wind, after defrosting the fireplace.

UPD. I found a minor bug.
1. If you load my save in the kitchen, slot 2, open the inventory and use the knife - the dialogue appears with the sphinx, which is not in this room.

2. The framework for dialogue is forgotten, which leads to its distortion.

3. If you apply a sword to a basilisk, the inventory is not hidden and the dialogues are difficult to read.
The same goes for the frying pan.

Last edited:
Reactions: urkelfan420

urkelfan420

Jan 25, 2023
hello again - Ive just published the update based on all yalls feedback. I think most of the really big issues are fixed with this one. download it fresh:
as ever let me know if something's broke! thank you

Nov 2, 2021
as ever let me know if something's broke!
Dear developer, I regret to inform you that you have broken the lighting. Start the game, go out into the living room and that's it, there is no more light anywhere.
However, if you do NOT start a new game, but load an old save, the light will be there.

Please check if this is an isolated bug, just me.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
ed: its fixed
Good job! Each time it gets better, even the error of collecting many bulbs from one table lamp has disappeared.
But nevertheless there is no limit to perfection!
You forgot to put the image for the background before the gameover from the basilisk: Window0.png

I tried to replace this image with a plain black background, but it did not help, the error disappeared - but the text is unreadable, because it is black under it has no text fields. Oh

However, if you don't attack the basilisk - but just go for it, the text is fine. Alessandra's petrification works just as well.

That's why there is one minor bug left in the game. Without attacking the basilisk you can pass the game comfortably. I don't know if you will fix it, but it would be nice.

Last edited:

urkelfan420

Jan 25, 2023
now that was weird. I dont remember there ever being a window0.png. Well that line is fixed, and i've added a duplicate window named window0.png just in case there's any others lurking around. cheers

Nov 2, 2021
1673919460188.png Translation of the game CabinVania [Final] - Russian language.
This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.
Instructions: Unpack the patch into the WWW folder of the original game with the replacement files.
Перевод игры CabinVania [Final] на русский язык.
Перевод неофициальный и сделан для развлечения.
Инструкция: Распаковать патч в папку WWW оригинальной игры с заменой файлов.
Link to the patch / Ссылка на патч:

ToumaChan

Oct 18, 2021
okay i can not find the grimoire nor the candles, i have tried having flying around everywhere and even used the thrall move. the candles i would have assumed would be the ones on the living room table but apperently not, and it is not in the box in the kitchen.. so a bit confused here since it seems to be the last i need to do before the ritual

ToumaChan

Oct 18, 2021
i have open the safe if that is what you are referring to with the black pulb, i have flown around the bedroom for ages the only thing i found was what was on the shelf

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes