3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Tarron

Jul 9, 2017
I downloaded the "full VN" from the mixdrop link and it causes an error when I try to save, does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks!
In my case moving the game from my "C" drive to "D" drive fixed the issue. Not sure why though.

Mar 1, 2019
For people having issues with saving, right-click the game folder after you extract it, click on Properties from the right-click menu, and make sure it isn't set to Read Only, that'll prevent you from being able to make saves.

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
i downloaded the parts, but i can't get them to extract. the 2-7 parts were files and not zips, wouldnt work, and then i renamed them to turned them back to zips, but it wont extract.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
i downloaded the parts, but i can't get them to extract. the 2-7 parts were files and not zips, wouldnt work, and then i renamed them to turned them back to zips, but it wont extract.
Don't rename any of the files. Part 1 should be intractable with 7zip or WinRar. Make sure all of the files are in the same folder, and then just right click Part 1 and begin extracting it, and all of the other files will get extracted automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaSlush
Mar 1, 2019
Ok I am confused first someone said that you can't now you say we can so which is it?
Ignore what that person said, YuzuSoft has never made a harem end in any of their games, nor will they ever will (most likely). YuzuSoft always makes single girl routes in their games.

Reactions: qaywsx

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Was able to find a website that supposedly has an uncensored patch but I have my doubts. Can someone replace their adult.xp3 file and check?

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Nevermind, I just tried it out and the same CGs pop up. It appears to also be censored mosaics.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017

found 1 untranslated line
Kind of embarrassing for a professional publisher.

"こんな感じでいいんですか?"
"Is it really okay to feel like this?"

Or something along those lines.

Reactions: Ryouusuke

Ryouusuke

May 28, 2020
Kind of embarrassing for a professional publisher.

"こんな感じでいいんですか?"
"Is it really okay to feel like this?"

Or something along those lines.
looks like I'll have to wait for a while bc of those things

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
I have a problem. I've got the game from the torrent someone linked here and the game is playable, but sometimes I think when a video or something is supposed to be played my game screen becomes black and doesn't proceed at all. To temporarily fix this problem I had to use the "Skip to the next scene" button. Now I think I'm close to Kanna's ending route and it happened again. Does someone know how to fix this problem?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
so I've reached first decision and oh god the premise is very bad. but then again this is an old game and the internet is way too fast.

the premise being people are losing the will to live, to desire something, aspire etc. heck even hatred would be much more preferable than apathy. yes apathy. that's the word this VN is looking for. and that's the flaw. you can desire something mainstream or something outright illegal. I can prefer a 14 year old instead of a 35 year old single mom... oh wait I can't. so what if I decided to opt out of relationships (apathy) if I can't have a 14 year old? oh what's that, I need therapy?

sure. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

and to be fair, the "problem" of more and more people choosing not to bother with dating and relationships is getting worse and worse. I'm just saying that its almost an insult at this point. I don't wanna say the VN is pretentious. more like ignorant of the deep rooted problem. maybe the VN can start itself with not demeaning MCs for being perverts. every. single. time. but what do I care. I'm just here to watch the clownery unfold.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
@kidlat020 My god your power level's high, it seems that whenever I stumble upon one of your comments it's always a treasure trove of manospherean talking points.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
@kidlat020 My god your power level's high, it seems that whenever I stumble upon one of your comments it's always a treasure trove of manospherean talking points.
so you say, but I don't see the "problem" getting solved anytime soon. or is it even a real problem or is this just a first world thing? maybe a different perspective is needed? I'm just gonna take that as a compliment.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes