3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
do you truly expect that a man would go through so much pain in studying and getting a job, turn 30, only to get a bad blood, bad urine and bad ECG of a woman as a "reward" for all his sacrifices? a patient of a spouse is your idea of a reward to all that hard work?

the reason I ask is I was asked by doctors when I was 26 to take that test mentioned above. the results are terrifying to say the least and my 2nd greatest road to black pill. I've said this in other threads but I'll say it again: I know a relative that needed cesarean surgery at age 23. who paid for that? take a guess.

but I'm getting waaay off topic. the point is: if society expects a hard working 30 year old man would seriously date a 30 year old woman, you have another thing coming. that 30 year old woman has no value. even if she's a virgin. her blood, urine and ECG is all you need to know.
:D:oops:o_O:WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: karabiner98k

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck the other guy is on.
But to answer your reply to my post, I'm saying that there's plenty of reasons for people, especially young people to decide to have sex. That doesn't automatically make them a whore or mean they lost their virginity to some stranger, and it's very strange for you to assume that's what I meant. But we're getting a bit off topic.
The issue in these games is that there's generally very little sexual inhibition. The love interests are simultaneously the kind of people that will escalate into a physical relationship quickly, but somehow managed to stay virgins despite their obvious familiarity, enjoyment, and sometimes skill with sex. It's a bit unthinkable for even one of them to be like this, but for all of them? You can't really blame people for losing their suspension of disbelief. I just want the games to make it make sense.

Edit: To the other guy, I don't know who's poisoning your mind, but I sincerely hope you seek professional help. No one "expects" you to date anyone based on whatever factors you think is important. You either mutually want to be with each other or you don't. I promise you 99% of 30+ year old guys in happy relationships weren't posting "blood, urine, and ECG" requirements.

Last edited:

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck the other guy is on.
But to answer your reply to my post, I'm saying that there's plenty of reasons for people, especially young people to decide to have sex. That doesn't automatically make them a whore or mean they lost their virginity to some stranger, and it's very strange for you to assume that's what I meant. But we're getting a bit off topic.
The issue in these games is that there's generally very little sexual inhibition. The love interests are simultaneously the kind of people that will escalate into a physical relationship quickly, but somehow managed to stay virgins despite their obvious familiarity, enjoyment, and sometimes skill with sex. It's a bit unthinkable for even one of them to be like this, but for all of them? You can't really blame people for losing their suspension of disbelief. I just want the games to make it make sense.

Edit: To the other guy, I don't know who's poisoning your mind, but I sincerely hope you seek professional help. No one "expects" you to date anyone based on whatever factors you think is important. You either mutually want to be with each other or you don't. I promise you 99% of 30+ year old guys in happy relationships weren't posting "blood, urine, and ECG" requirements.
True enough, i noticed this in many jap VN girl so skilled and familiar with sex even though they are virgins. I think it depends lot on the setting too like in high school setting it believable that girl are virgin given how stressful and busy u r with all cram schooling, clubs and exams .. you hardly have enough time to be in relationship ( not always though depends on situation) but in setting like this where characters are in university then it's a hard to believe they are virgin, actually even i had hard time believing shiki natsume was a virgin despite how often she get hit on by the boys and she even goes out drinking.
So yeah you are kindda right in this matter.

Reactions: Ferghus

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Ehhh... Not to be overly critical, but...

Are you guys really discussing the logic in an erotic tinted visual novel? You know - That stuff that's build completely on fantasy and has no touch with reality? And a visual novel that's filled with supernatural stuff on top of that? And you try to discover real world logic in it?

That's??!!?? ................................................................. ............. ......... .... I give up. I don't get it... I admit defeat...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ehhh... Not to be overly critical, but...

Are you guys really discussing the logic in an erotic tinted visual novel? You know - That stuff that's build completely on fantasy and has no touch with reality? And a visual novel that's filled with supernatural stuff on top of that? And you try to discover real world logic in it?

That's??!!?? ................................................................. ............. ......... .... I give up. I don't get it... I admit defeat...
By your logic, the MC could have penis for fingers because it's fantasy™. Sure, it's technically possible, but that would be stupid as fuck. It's completely reasonable to have expectations and discussions, even if it is an adult VN.

• Angry
Reactions: jclosed

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
Seems like the H-scenes unlocked in the Extras section is bugged somehow, since it refuses to play any of the scenes, but plays the videos just fine. No one's provided a solution since someone asked back in May; hopefully, someone can find out what the issue is? Thanks in advance

yuelae

Mar 20, 2020
Seems like a cool game. How much of a timesink is it?
Well depends on how fast you can read and how you read, if you don't read aloud every line estimated time to finish the whole game (100%) would be around 40 hrs or so more if you read the lines aloud. If you came for scenes don't bother since takes a long time to get there for each route unless you skip the story

Reactions: ladeverde

Canes

May 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
I need an account to download the torrent? Really?

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
I like how they want me to pay for damaged goods, CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME "looking" Eroge....(looks at information and screenshots)

HA HAAAAA no, not paying for censored shit.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I like how they want me to pay for damaged goods, CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME "looking" Eroge....(looks at information and screenshots)

HA HAAAAA no, not paying for censored shit.
Well - I guess the developers of this game care a bit less about your money, than being arrested and getting heavy fines or ever jail time for neglecting Japanese laws about publishing uncensored stuff. Some publishers are not based in Japan or only publish outside of Japan and "can" get away with it, but I imagine most company's won't take that risk...

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Well - I guess the developers of this game care a bit less about your money, than being arrested and getting heavy fines or ever jail time for neglecting Japanese laws about publishing uncensored stuff. Some publishers are not based in Japan or only publish outside of Japan and "can" get away with it, but I imagine most company's won't take that risk...
Good thing I don't live in Japan now eh?

if shit is "Localized" outside japan it should be uncensored since its not ya know, japan.

its always funny when someone tries to defend censored garbage.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That is assuming that the Art even exists "uncensored" - a lot of artists just don't put in the work for what won't be seen anyways. Especially true for older titles.
Besides, we get a "all characters in this game are 18 or older" info on most games - and a lot of us are not living in the US, either. Just don't play it if you don't want to?

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
That is assuming that the Art even exists "uncensored" - a lot of artists just don't put in the work for what won't be seen anyways. Especially true for older titles.
Besides, we get a "all characters in this game are 18 or older" info on most games - and a lot of us are not living in the US, either. Just don't play it if you don't want to?
This is one of the few that bait you and don't give you specifics, I bought a few eroge from them and don't tell you its censored yet have a adult patch you have to PAY FOR yet still censored.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Good thing I don't live in Japan now eh?

if shit is "Localized" outside japan it should be uncensored since its not ya know, japan.

its always funny when someone tries to defend censored garbage.
It does not matter one bit that you live outside of Japan. You are not a developer, and you do not risk anything. A bit cheap argument don't you think?

Official localizors have to work with original material. They risk legal action if they change/add material without permission of the developer and/or publisher. And that permission cannot be given for material that's published originally inside Japan. It's, of course, a whole other case when the source material is, and never will be, published inside of Japan.

And trust me - I won't defend censuring anything, but at the same time I do not want developers having suffer for your pleasure. I don't like the censor laws in Japan, but as long they are active the publishers and developers have to abide to that law. They do not have much choice in that regard (at least if they want to stay out of jail or threatened to go bankrupt).

It's, of course, a whole different story if a "onofficial" translation and de-mosaic is done by fans. That's something developers and/or publishers have no control over, and won't lead to legal action. It can, however, lead to heavy DRM, because those developers/publishers want to protect their stuff they worked on...

In short - Blame the Japanese government, but not the developers and/or publishers.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes