3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
@kidlat020 Fine I'll give you a different perspective, I think this "problem" that you speak of it's only a problem if you expect to retire in your twilight years. Once you accept the fact that you'll work until you die for your daily bread (like the majority of your ancestors did), the population might as well shrink to just 1 million. Who cares? You'll still work until you die. I would also like to add that being called a follower of an ideology it's never a compliment, always try to come up with your own hot takes.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I don't know if thats me being too capricious or my tastes change again but I got really big urge to drop this vn after 10th time Mc got acussed of being creep/pervert for any strange action/word he makes. This cliche kills my mood pretty quickly...

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if thats me being too capricious or my tastes change again but I got really big urge to drop this vn after 10th time Mc got acussed of being creep/pervert for any strange action/word he makes. This cliche kills my mood pretty quickly...
the pervy accusations + the really boring and insignificant cafe SoL segments. and this two things really drag even as you enter the routes.

I've only seen natsume and mei routes so far. natsume is at least decent. mei can be either a hit or miss. they're nothing special. but the drag as I said earlier will kill your interest in this game.

but what I'm really salty about this, is the prologue sells you this steins;gate level of plot, only to push that away completely. I can't stress enough just how salty I am with that, and replace that with pervy accusations and boring cafe SoL. honestly I have no idea why the reviews are giving this a 5/5. even the steam reviews are giving this high praise. it's honest to god, SHIT.

PokemonLord

Feb 15, 2022
Age has nothing to do with whether a character can be lumped into the "lol" category.

The only thing that matters is the character's apperance + possibly, in addition to the effect, the behavior itself. If a girl has a petite body, is very short and has girlish rather than feminine facial features, she can definitely be put in the "loli" category, especially if her behavior is rather childish and she's just cute. So she might as well be 24, even though some girls in real life look like that.

PS: And so, if a particular "work" describes her age, then even though she may not look that much in terms of the law that is what she has. And why? Because she is a fictional character and does not exist in real life.
PS2: Not counting extreme cases, of course. So why do some studios etc give up trying to release such more daring games in this aspect? "For the sake of sanity".

Yes, this is the preference of a petite, not tall girl with cute and sweet facial features and there is nothing wrong with that.

No one is making you download it or play it if it's so strongly restrictive in your environment.
Using Belgium as an example, here's a citation of their penal code:
"Is considered [CP]: Any work, image, video, or recital that features a person who is under the full age of 18, or a person whose visual appearance is that of someone who is under the full age of 18, or any realistic depiction of such a person."
There is no jurisdiction on what constitutes the term "realistic", so until a high court makes a decision, there's no security that loli stuff wouldn't be fall under this law.
As for "you can just not play it", yeah. You can. I dunno who is offended - I'm not - but that's not the point. The point is that if the tag isn't there/there's nothing that's properly hinting at the content being there, people could end up downloading something they weren't wanting to download.

Belgium is a very tame example, too. South Australia straight up bans loli stuff and has plenty of jurisdiction on the matter, as does France (although France uses the marker of "fictional stuff is illegal if they look under 14" which sounds even less enforceable.

Japan, meanwhile, follows the thing we all know; if you say she's 18, she's 18, 0 debate.

That being said, I don't know why people get offended at the notion of adding a loli tag to characters who look like loli's. It's not like this site filters it or bans the content, it's just choosing visual tagging over "lore-based tagging" if you will; which is the reason "legal loli" is a tag on a lot of sites to begin with.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Using Belgium as an example, here's a citation of their penal code:
"Is considered [CP]: Any work, image, video, or recital that features a person who is under the full age of 18, or a person whose visual appearance is that of someone who is under the full age of 18, or any realistic depiction of such a person."
There is no jurisdiction on what constitutes the term "realistic", so until a high court makes a decision, there's no security that loli stuff wouldn't be fall under this law.
As for "you can just not play it", yeah. You can. I dunno who is offended - I'm not - but that's not the point. The point is that if the tag isn't there/there's nothing that's properly hinting at the content being there, people could end up downloading something they weren't wanting to download.

Belgium is a very tame example, too. South Australia straight up bans loli stuff and has plenty of jurisdiction on the matter, as does France (although France uses the marker of "fictional stuff is illegal if they look under 14" which sounds even less enforceable.

Japan, meanwhile, follows the thing we all know; if you say she's 18, she's 18, 0 debate.

That being said, I don't know why people get offended at the notion of adding a loli tag to characters who look like loli's. It's not like this site filters it or bans the content, it's just choosing visual tagging over "lore-based tagging" if you will; which is the reason "legal loli" is a tag on a lot of sites to begin with.
I say these ppl are just infiltrators and are refugees from the toxic parts of twitter. there's no debating with these types of ppl. best is just to block, ignore and report. gatekeep these mofos out before they infest this forum

unless you want f95 to become the next tumblr/twitter/gab/etc.

Reactions: PokemonLord

PokemonLord

Feb 15, 2022
I say these ppl are just infiltrators and are refugees from the toxic parts of twitter. there's no debating with these types of ppl. best is just to block, ignore and report. gatekeep these mofos out before they infest this forum

unless you want f95 to become the next tumblr/twitter/gab/etc.
I'd believe it. It's either that or they're so insecure about their fetishes (which I neither endorse nor denounce, I just don't want anything to do with it myself) that they have to project their excuse onto everyone else. I'm sure the people who want a 100% save with full cg collection care a lot about the age, too.

Funniest part is literally every other game by Yuzusoft has the loli tag, even though they are all "over 18" in the game's story (from what I can tell from the comments on those threads). This one's special apparently.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The best I've had so far from a japanese game was a character being repeatedly declared "legal age", without any description as to what that was. :D

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So not only these "college girls" are all virgins, even the 100+ years old death goddess never had sex too eh.
Man such immersion breaking. Netorare sucks but these "pure virgin vanilla" bores me. Freaking Jap otakus and their "being her first" obssession.
This even worse than most...seriously MC seduction technique is to throw tantrum until girl gives in. Pathetic MC's winning over popular virgins by being pathetic is beyond my comprehension. More annoying because the actual storytelling and writing that not part of this formulated dribble was good.

Forerunner

Oct 26, 2019
Is anyone have problem with h-scenes in extra menu? When i click on any of them it's goes for black screen and returns back to the menu

Last edited:

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I know that its been like, 4 months since english version of this novel was added on f95, but does the opening movie work fine for everyone? For some reason, game doesn't play it nor when you read the novel, nor when you try to play it in gallery. Its not like it is gamebreaking, game just skip it, but I just wonder WHY it doesn't play it? Is it because the game folder, which provide this thread, actually does not have the movie file, or I need to do something specific to fix that?

Angry Neu

May 28, 2022
The fact that im gonna redownload this game because i finish it in Android uisng kirikiroid2 then now im gonna use computer to finish this

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
So not only these "college girls" are all virgins, even the 100+ years old death goddess never had sex too eh.
Man such immersion breaking. Netorare sucks but these "pure virgin vanilla" bores me. Freaking Jap otakus and their "being her first" obssession.
i mean unless u live in sex crazy America there is nothing uncommon for college girls being virgin especially in Asian and if u do some research u will find out that nearly half of the millennials are virgin in japan and in japan( and most of Asia) virginity is quite a big deal as they are conservative countries.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i mean unless u live in sex crazy America there is nothing uncommon for college girls being virgin especially in Asian and if u do some research u will find out that nearly half of the millennials are virgin in japan and in japan( and most of Asia) virginity is quite a big deal as they are conservative countries.
"in japan and in japan"? Wut?
Anyhow, it sounds like there's clearly a representation problem in these games and it's supported by statistics. It doesn't make sense to bring up Japan's conservative views because the whole point of these games is to experience a hypersexual scenario and ignore the reality that people over there are having a hard time dating, let alone fuck. Plus, I'm sure most of those Japanese virgins (of both sexes) don't consciously make the decision to be virgins. The only reason virginity is a topic in these games is because people over there fetishize taking it, and not for any of the things you're pointing out.

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
"in japan and in japan"? Wut?
Anyhow, it sounds like there's clearly a representation problem in these games and it's supported by statistics. It doesn't make sense to bring up Japan's conservative views because the whole point of these games is to experience a hypersexual scenario and ignore the reality that people over there are having a hard time dating, let alone fuck. Plus, I'm sure most of those Japanese virgins (of both sexes) don't consciously make the decision to be virgins. The only reason virginity is a topic in these games is because people over there fetishize taking it, and not for any of the things you're pointing out.
i don't know know which country you are from, where being a whore is something to be proud of but in Asia( i am an Indian who also stayed in Singapore and hong kong for about a year) i say surely say virginity is still considered sacred. None of the people i ever made thought of losing their virginity to a stranger.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i don't know know which country you are from, where being a whore is something to be proud of but in Asia( i am an Indian who also stayed in Singapore and hong kong for about a year) i say surely say virginity is still considered sacred. None of the people i ever made thought of losing their virginity to a stranger.
Bro, you're talking crazy. At no point did I say that "being a whore is something to be proud of" or the people should be losing their virginities to strangers. Obviously plenty of people date and have sex before they marry. If that makes them a whore, then all your love interests in these games are whores, because all of them are having premarital sex. And if virginity is so sacred to you, why are you playing games where you take them before you make your sacred vows? Shouldn't you be upset that these kind of games are encouraging young people to freely date and have sex? Is this not like the "sex crazy America" you're describing?

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Bro, you're talking crazy. At no point did I say that "being a whore is something to be proud of" or the people should be losing their virginities to strangers. Obviously plenty of people date and have sex before they marry. If that makes them a whore, then all your love interests in these games are whores, because all of them are having premarital sex. And if virginity is so sacred to you, why are you playing games where you take them before you make your sacred vows? Shouldn't you be upset that these kind of games are encouraging young people to freely date and have sex? Is this not like the "sex crazy America" you're describing?
i don't remember saying anything against premarital sex, even i have a gf and had sex with her. my point is that first sex hold immense value as it is something u always remember being your first intimate moment and being intimate with your loved one is vastly different than casually sleeping with anyone, what i want to say is it is very common to save your virginity until you find someone u really want to be with.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i don't remember saying anything against premarital sex, even i have a gf and had sex with her. my point is that first sex hold immense value as it is something u always remember being your first intimate moment and being intimate with your loved one is vastly different than casually sleeping with anyone, what i want to say is it is very common to save your virginity until you find someone u really want to be with.
do you truly expect that a man would go through so much pain in studying and getting a job, turn 30, only to get a bad blood, bad urine and bad ECG of a woman as a "reward" for all his sacrifices? a patient of a spouse is your idea of a reward to all that hard work?

the reason I ask is I was asked by doctors when I was 26 to take that test mentioned above. the results are terrifying to say the least and my 2nd greatest road to black pill. I've said this in other threads but I'll say it again: I know a relative that needed cesarean surgery at age 23. who paid for that? take a guess.

but I'm getting waaay off topic. the point is: if society expects a hard working 30 year old man would seriously date a 30 year old woman, you have another thing coming. that 30 year old woman has no value. even if she's a virgin. her blood, urine and ECG is all you need to know.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: plsnds
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes