3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
:KEK: New update: Monkey Noises.
Underrated game but I rarely find these kind of game so we take what we can take.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
I like how the new version actually balances the game because it is borderline fucking unplayable with basically no way to reduce the aphrodisiac level with it constantly increasing every fucking time you move.
The game is always easy. Level attack, then luck. Use fireball for every fight. Rest if you are near half mp. Keep mana pots for late game. Get a will with high attack. When you go fight the final boss have full Mp and fireball it to death.

Reactions: bebe2803

OVYA

Oct 12, 2022
Nice, with a little game demo of a new game, looks promising. So I guess cage of tentacles is content complete now.
Surprised there's no F95 page yet, if anybody would like to make one, since I have no clue how to

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Surprised there's no F95 page yet, if anybody would like to make one, since I have no clue how to
prolly cause the content is like 1-10 minutes short, prolly gonna be a while before it gets one since its lacking alot of content.

OVYA

Oct 12, 2022
Idk if this is the right place to ask but if anybody has the Cien subscription to this guys page can you send the 0.2.0 beta of the new game here?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes