3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 28, 2022
The version of 1.1.0 I downloaded from the WORKUPLOAD link on the first page of this thread did not have the cloudy parts shown in the link you provided. I guess there must have been multiple levels of censorship in some versions. The version I played did still have pixilation over the genitalia. I checked the art assets and the pixilation is part of the image files, so that is what I referring to.
ohhh, ok, Sorry xd

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
Can the girl be in her underwear during the playthrough? It seems to be an option in the gallery but idk about the playthrough

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
Can the girl be in her underwear during the playthrough? It seems to be an option in the gallery but idk about the playthrough
It might be possible. You can use the debug menu to change her into nothing but underwear, so there may be a way to have the same thing happen through normal gameplay.

Reactions: SpicyLemon

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this was an ok tentacle game... Too short though, and too RNG heavy for me to fully enjoy it. I'm not a huge fan of having my ability to win or lose be heavily at the mercy of RNG.

That said, I was still able to get the good and pure end in about one hour with only a couple of saves loaded. Might replay it at some point while completely respecting the RNG... but I dunno. I'm not particularly fond of the interface or how it plays. Or the text speed for that matter... The art is also only on the level of average, at least for my personal tastes, so that doesn't motivate me much either.

Alas...

This barely scratched my need for tentacle content... but to be fair, few games do. For all that peeps say that Hentai has a lot of tentacles... there's actually very little quality tentacle content when it comes to games...

MofMusic

Jan 9, 2022
is there any way to read it's sav files? or even edit it? i fucking hate how the the game crashes and i restart so i want to edit the values, but turns out this game uses .SAV files which i don't know how to read or write in it. anyone? and i just saw someone talking about a debug menu so how do i get that?

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
is there any way to read it's sav files? or even edit it? i fucking hate how the the game crashes and i restart so i want to edit the values, but turns out this game uses .SAV files which i don't know how to read or write in it. anyone? and i just saw someone talking about a debug menu so how do i get that?
Not sure about the save files, but go back a page for instruction on how to use the debug menu.

https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-...oro-erufu-tea-plantation.131466/post-12119071

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
I was bored so I took a look at the .sav files. They are URL encoded. You can open them in Notepad++ and use the "URL Decode" option under the "Plugins" > "MIME Tools" menu to convert them to a more human readable format.

That worked fine for the smaller ElfinWiz_sf.sav file, but gave me an error for the larger ElfinWiz_tyrano_data.sav file. I can get it to decode smaller sections of the file, but it throws an error when I select all and try to decode.

Anyway, that should give you a starting point if you really want to figure out how to edit the files. I would assume that if you figure out the parts you want to edit then you can use Notepad++ to encode the file again.

Edit:

I tried a couple of decoding websites and had better luck decoding the whole string in the larger file. I don't think it will do much good though as there is a lot of info saved there. It almost seems like it is a log of everything that happened in the playthrough as well as a big long hash of something. Looks like it would be hard to parse to find anything meaningful to change.

Last edited:

Trollschnepfe

Feb 15, 2023
This game was fun, but it becomes annoying to see failure scenes when there isnt a "lose" button

edit: mtool to the rescue again, can edit the cards you have in your hand

final thoughts: good overall, there is no ending just says "to be continued" so i can only presume the author got bored/gave up and just released it as it was
how did you defeat the end boss. I reached him but couldnt kill him

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
how did you defeat the end boss. I reached him but couldnt kill him
First make sure you play the right version, in the demo version the boss was unkillable as it was healing itself. When you ´ve the right version the fight shall be easy when your level is high enough.

You can burn Boss with magic , or if you ´ve a high skill at the ability what gives you higher chance to get a X card, you can cast vision to see what card your enemy has and simple put cards that are a bit higher (save your higher cards for higher rolls of the enemy) as you get many X cards you shall always have a higher card to counter him, save your mana for heals if things not going well if you ´ve many high cards on deck you can also use your fire magic additional or to take out a high roll of enemy.

If you feel your level is too low, you can take a break in your camp to regen mana and hitpoints, sometimes you get ambushed by enemies there, you can kill them for extra experience, also can save and load if bad luck.

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone share the save with everything unlocked? The one they show at the beginning of the page doesn't let me download it.

asfasfwsasfas

Sep 30, 2023
nd i receive this message, system just don't reload drivers and continue working in 2d regime... and game stop crashes lol
For you and Sergersrj -- this has to be fixed via a video driver. It means that your current video driver can't render the WebGL and it's crashing. The 'browser' is the game engine itself, so that rules out half the problem. So that leads to it being often a integrated CPU/GPU setups also known as AIOs, and much older GPU's(pretty much anything prior to 2013) that don't support specific WebGL extensions internally.
so...what should i do bro?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
what the fuck is wrong with those japanese and their obsession with slow moving texts?
fucking hell man, good games become obnoxious slogs without a simple option to make text instant, forcing the player to click hundreds of time just to move this fucking thing faster. That literally kills half the fun of any game, specially the heavy text ones like this

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes