3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CageOfTentaclesR-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
the crash is kinda wierd it's like your cards come up for the next move and it just.... sticks there....

lmaoinvasion

Sep 28, 2020
i bought the game but im having troubles playing it because its to bright. i played the demo first and the brightness was alright but then bought it cause i was enjoying it but way to bright
Dude im having the exact same issue of it being WAY too birght were you ever able to fix it?

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
bug in the english debug menu
line 44 in app.asar\data\scenario\debugmode.ks

[glink color="btn_18_red" storage="debugmode.ks" size="30" text="Urethra penetrater2" x="956" y="479" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" target="*Spawn_ure1" ]

should be

[glink color="btn_18_red" storage="debugmode.ks" size="30" text="Urethra penetrater2" x="956" y="479" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" target="*Spawn_ure2" ]

Reactions: Arioth

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
If you want to enable the debug mode and/or mod the game yourself then here is what I have figured out based on what Somedude222_4 and Josh_ua posted earlier in this thread.

You will need to be able to unpack the file: <game root>\resources\app.asar

I did so using 7-Zip with the addition of this plugin for 7-Zip:

Having installed that plugin, open the app.asar file with 7-Zip. Then you will be able to right-click the files inside the archive and use the 7-Zip context menu to "Edit" them. I would suggest changing the default editor in 7-Zip to Notepad++ (or your favorite text editor) to make this easier.

You will need to edit the file: app.asar\data\scenario\scene1.ks

I won't post the code used by Somedude222_4, but you can download Somedude222_4's mod (linked on the main page of this thread) and get the code yourself. You can search the already modded file for "RNG_MOD" and you should find all the parts you need. There is the line to add a button to the debug menu. There are four new functions after the debug menu buttons called *RNG_MOD_TOGGLE, *RNG_MOD_ENABLE, *RNG_MOD_DISABLE, and *RNG_MOD_TOGGLE_END. There is one line in the *Card_X_change function to jump to the *card_RNG_MOD_select function. Then there is the *card_RNG_MOD_select function shortly after that.

I'll post some code I altered plus the code from Josh_ua (the Fallen-30 button and +200m button) since he already posted it for use earlier in this thread himself.

I rearranged the buttons on the debug screen to my preference. Find these three lines, which were contiguous as of version 1.1.0 of the game. They are around line 1230 of the file.

[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" text="FULL&nbsp;Items" x="187" y="464" width="100" height="24" _clickable_img="" target="*debug_last_1" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" text="-500m" x="188" y="388" width="100" height="24" _clickable_img="" target="*debug_last_1000" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*Fallen_+30" text="Fallen+30" x="423" y="391" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]

Then replace them with the lines below. I have the button for the RNGMOD added, but I didn't include the rest of the code needed as I have not asked for Somedude222_4's permission.

[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*dist_left_+200m" text="+200m" x="403" y="308" width="100" height="24" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*dist_lett_+500m" text="+500m" x="633" y="308" width="100" height="24" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*debug_last_1000" text="-500m" x="188" y="308" width="100" height="24" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*fallen_=0" text="Fallen=0" x="188" y="391" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*fallen_+30" text="Fallen+30" x="403" y="391" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*Fallen_-30" text="Fallen-30" x="633" y="391" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*cards_to_1" text="Set&nbsp;Cards&nbsp;1" x="403" y="464" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*cards_to_10" text="Set&nbsp;Cards&nbsp;10" x="633" y="464" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*RNG_MOD_TOGGLE" text="RNG MOD" x="187" y="464" width="" height="" _clickable_img="" ]
[glink color="black" storage="scene1.ks" size="20" target="*debug_last_1" text="FULL&nbsp;Items" x="403" y="549" width="100" height="24" _clickable_img="" ]

Then add these functions directly below the section were you added the above lines for the buttons. It honestly probably doesn't matter where this code gets added. This Tyrano Builder language doesn't seem to care what order code appears in.

The below functions allow you to add 200m to the distance left, add 500m to the distance left, subtract 500m from the distance left, set all cards to 1, set all cards to 10, set fallen level to 0, or subtract 30% from fallen level.

*dist_left_+200m
[tb_eval exp="f.calc+=200" name="calc" cmd="+=" op="t" val="200" val_2="undefined" ]
[tb_start_tyrano_code]
[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
+200m[p]
[elsif exp="f.lang == 1"]
200m was addded to the remaining distance.[p]
[else]
[endif]
[_tb_end_tyrano_code]

[tb_ptext_hide time="0" ]
[tb_image_hide time="0" ]
[call storage="scene1.ks" target="*card_charge" ]
[jump storage="scene1.ks" target="*last_calc" ]

*dist_left_+500m
[tb_eval exp="f.calc+=500" name="calc" cmd="+=" op="t" val="500" val_2="undefined" ]
[tb_start_tyrano_code]
[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
+500m[p]
500m was addded to the remaining distance.[p]
[else]
[endif]
[_tb_end_tyrano_code]

*cards_to_1
[tb_eval exp="f.card1=1" name="card1" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card2=1" name="card2" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card3=1" name="card3" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card4=1" name="card4" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card5=1" name="card5" cmd="=" op="r" ]

*cards_to_10
[tb_eval exp="f.card1=10" name="card1" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card2=10" name="card2" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card3=10" name="card3" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card4=10" name="card4" cmd="=" op="r" ]
[tb_eval exp="f.card5=10" name="card5" cmd="=" op="r" ]

*fallen_=0
[tb_eval exp="f.fallen=0" name="fallen" cmd="=" op="t" val="0" val_2="undefined" ]
[tb_start_tyrano_code]
[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
Fallen = 0.[p]
Fallen = 0.[p]
[else]
[endif]
[_tb_end_tyrano_code]

*fallen_-30
[if exp="f.fallen > 30"]
[tb_eval exp="f.fallen-=30" name="fallen" cmd="-=" op="t" val="30" val_2="undefined" ]
[else]
[tb_eval exp="f.fallen=0" name="fallen" cmd="-=" op="t" val="30" val_2="undefined" ]
[endif]
[tb_start_tyrano_code]
[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
Fallen -30.[p]
Fallen -30.[p]
[else]
[endif]
[_tb_end_tyrano_code]

You also need to enable the debug menu by commenting out this line (had a typo before, fixed now):

[jump storage="scene1.ks" target="*skip_debug_menus" ]

You comment it out with a ";" like so:

; [jump storage="scene1.ks" target="*skip_debug_menus" ]

When you are done with your changes, save the file in your text editor, and then close the text editor. 7-Zip likely won't detect that the file as been edited until you close the text editor. Then 7-Zip should ask you if you want to update the version of the file located in the archive.

Don't forget to apply the fix sinph posted about above while you are doing all of this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: KamikoKat

lmaoinvasion

Sep 28, 2020
ive been trying off and on again to get this running properly but this wierd "bloom" like filter is just allover the game covering all the good stuff and from what i can see from screenshoots it definatly is not supposed to look like that anyone have any ideas what can be casuing the gake to do this "brightness increase" on my version of the game?

D00IVI

Feb 21, 2019
Yes, scanned it with 3 programs. All clean.
Well my scans also doesnt detect anything until I start the exe then it give out 2 warning of trojan n dangerous object, but seeing nobody here got their pc exploded I hope it's just nothing

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
ive been trying off and on again to get this running properly but this wierd "bloom" like filter is just allover the game covering all the good stuff and from what i can see from screenshoots it definatly is not supposed to look like that anyone have any ideas what can be casuing the gake to do this "brightness increase" on my version of the game?
Not sure if you are experiencing the same issue I had or not. The game was loading in really high brightness so that everything was washed out (the whole game window). I am playing on Win 10 x64. I had to use Windows compatibility settings to fix the issue. Setting the game to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7 fixed it.

If that isn't your issue and you mean you have actual censorship of some kind in the game, I didn't experience that (well other then the normal pixilation on the genitals). I downloaded the version linked on the first page of this thread. I used the WORKUPLOAD link.

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
hmmm, but previously someone made a patch without having to redraw it
here https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-...koro-erufu-tea-plantation.131466/post-9774692
The version of 1.1.0 I downloaded from the WORKUPLOAD link on the first page of this thread did not have the cloudy parts shown in the link you provided. I guess there must have been multiple levels of censorship in some versions. The version I played did still have pixilation over the genitalia. I checked the art assets and the pixilation is part of the image files, so that is what I referring to.

Reactions: XxSnootyChairxX
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes