3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
How to become a futa? I clicked the checkbox, I didn’t meet a single event in the game (((
well there is 2 futa in this game first was the Tentacle Humanoid enemy and second was from clitoris 1 or 2 (i forgot the name) and one of this was probably you're looking for

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
For notice, while last version you could at least use the data for gallery from the previous version, you can´t use your save game and gallery from previous version for this one as it will break the game, means you need to finish the game again, for being able to open the gallery.

Edit: Added save file for gallery
(Gallery got extended, just trap cgs are not implemented afaik)

Last edited:

krig4467

May 9, 2022
Обратите внимание: хотя в последней версии вы могли, по крайней мере, использовать данные для галереи из предыдущей версии, вы не можете использовать свою сохраненную игру и галерею из предыдущей версии для этой, так как это сломает игру, а это означает, что вам нужно закончить игру. опять же за возможность открыть галерею.

Изменить: добавлен файл сохранения для галереи.
(Галерея расширена, просто ловушки CGS не реализованы)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Тhis is text file, i can't dowload sav

Reactions: olegus34216

KKvZ

Feb 13, 2021
I figured out a way to remove the RNG
I simply unpacked the app.asar file with npx asar and modfied a file then repackaged.

View attachment 2265869

Game Version 0.9.1
Simple mod which will only give you 1s: Mega

Game Version 1.0.0 (current)
Mega
- Added back debug menu and added RNGMOD option to it. After activation it will give you a 1 or a 10 if you are missing those on every next draw. (The option is persistent so it will be saved into the save file.)
- Make gallery always show
- Added Fallen-30 and add200m buttons to debug menu (by Josh_ua )
- Updated some invalid translations

Instructions for both versions:
Just replace your current app.asar in the resources folder with the downloaded file and ur good to go
can we get debuger for 1.1?

Rolla Overall

Oct 22, 2023
i bought the game but im having troubles playing it because its to bright. i played the demo first and the brightness was alright but then bought it cause i was enjoying it but way to bright

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes