3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
In the op post yes, but the full version with the boobie size editor was posted here in the thread already
Which one would that be? Found several versions posted in the thread and I'm not sure which one it is and/or how to use the feature.

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Translation loop issue? Was is it stuck for some people somewhere?
There is no bug or loop there, game works fine and scenes proceed as they should - the real issue is it not being a finished english localization but the same copypasted sentence placed instead actual translation for the lines needed

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
I don't understand how you are supposed to beat it when the third zone permanently ruin your cards, was fun until then.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

• Apr/15/2023Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent added・More accurate English translation.
    ・支持中文。

Reactions: Gaym

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
There is no bug or loop there, game works fine and scenes proceed as they should - the real issue is it not being a finished english localization but the same copypasted sentence placed instead actual translation for the lines needed
Dude. I have already fixed it in my mod myself. Have you not red the message with the sugoi translator?

Reactions: Josh_ua
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes