3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Nov 6, 2022
I figured out a way to remove the RNG
I simply unpacked the app.asar file with npx asar and modfied a file then repackaged.

View attachment 2265869

Game Version 0.9.1
Simple mod which will only give you 1s: Mega

Game Version 1.0.0 (current)
Mega
- Added back debug menu and added RNGMOD option to it. After activation it will give you a 1 or a 10 if you are missing those on every next draw. (The option is persistent so it will be saved into the save file.)
- Make gallery always show
- Added Fallen-30 and add200m buttons to debug menu (by Josh_ua )
- Updated some invalid translations

Instructions for both versions:
Just replace your current app.asar in the resources folder with the downloaded file and ur good to go
how do i get gallery to open for me?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Ryzen 5800X with 80 gigs of RAM is not good enough? :sneaky:
Maybe your PC is just too strong for the game and it can't handle the graphics.

The game is trying to match it's graphics and RAM usage with your specs to give you the best experience as possible, which on the contrary, is too much for the game to handle, hence it will start freezing.

Reactions: TerrorFromBehind

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I ´m a bit disappointed to be honest, nothing new to see afaik, as the h-scenes we already knew, they just put story together and implemented actress voice and a new gallery (with no traps) the old debug mode seems to be gone what ´s bad ,as it was better then the gallery. All in all it ´s a good game, but it had more potential escpecially with the H-scenes, maybe will become better if it gets some content updates.
the balance is terrible, another GoR game in endless sea of GoR games.
depressing but not surprising.

Reactions: Jerrian

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Lol every time i say sth bad my message gets deleted by the stupid admins. Im sorry Gaym, it seems your message got deleted as well
Huh what when what who wha?? I checked but it doesn't seem like any message of me got deleted and I got no notifications either

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
it was a bit old 10 years ago
now it is just stupid.
having it as consequence is fine, but build game around it is crap.
Id disagree, GOR does have its place in a game. I played through the first time trying to get her out without having her get taken,and it was fun. And you can write good events around GOR. Its a matter of taste honestly.

Reactions: Somedude222_4
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes