3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 28, 2022
I have a problem, when I try to start the game it keeps loading, and it gives me two warnings in Japanese, and then the window says loading tyranogame
help imagen_2023-04-30_231025879.png

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
Wish I could figure out how to get the Cheat Engine address properly for this. Can't seem to find it with my weak Cheat Engine-fu. Tips on how to set CE to do that?
Not that way, but you can use the cheat engine built into mtool. And then lock the variable.

Reactions: sabin_03

llChaoticll

Apr 1, 2022
I have a problem, when I try to start the game it keeps loading, and it gives me two warnings in Japanese, and then the window says loading tyranogame
help View attachment 2586474
this games is weird for me , it totally worked the first time . and i decided to delete it cause i thought theres somethin missin it turns out i just need to exit the game and re launch it again . so i downloaded it again and this error also popped out on mine 2 of them . does anyone know a fix for this . im enjoying the experience so far but now i cant play it because of this. anyone know a solution?

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
this games is weird for me , it totally worked the first time . and i decided to delete it cause i thought theres somethin missin it turns out i just need to exit the game and re launch it again . so i downloaded it again and this error also popped out on mine 2 of them . does anyone know a fix for this . im enjoying the experience so far but now i cant play it because of this. anyone know a solution?
Hmm, afaik I had this problem too as I tried to use my old save file with the new version, not sure about it but you can try to delete the save files to get it started.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
whats the name of the save file of this game?
ElfinWiz_sf.sav (for gameplay load)
ElfinWiz_tyrano_data.sav (should be gallery)

If I remember right I was able to keep gallery file and just had to delete the sf.sav. I suggest you make a safe copy while testing out .-). Good luck.

llChaoticll

Apr 1, 2022
ElfinWiz_sf.sav (for gameplay load)
ElfinWiz_tyrano_data.sav (should be gallery)

If I remember right I was able to keep gallery file and just had to delete the sf.sav. I suggest you make a safe copy while testing out .-). Good luck.
OH WOW IT WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH

To The People who have this issue try deleteting the files what jerrian said its included in the files when you downloaded the game just delete them and wala it works.

thanks again Jerrian

Reactions: Jerrian

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I do hate that ur deck breaks when u loose so all the useless LVL1 cards are gone, and U have 2 pray to RMA JESUS dat U get sum weak cards during the magic barrier escape route of the enemy POGS U senselessly until U give up or win. X3
U can still use
2 lock the cards or change em U can even change the distance as well basically if its a number U can change it. ^w^

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Im pretty sure that version 0.9 had more content. Like tentacle suit for example.

Aug 28, 2022
in ryuugames if you download it it doesn't give you that problem

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Well, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the abomnible guardian keeps healing, and I can't beat it. Do I really need to deal 999+ damage in a single attack to win?

Ulkidos

Oct 16, 2021
How to become a futa? I clicked the checkbox, I didn’t meet a single event in the game (((

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes