3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
I figured out a way to remove the RNG
I simply unpacked the app.asar file with npx asar and modfied a file then repackaged.

View attachment 2265869

Game Version 0.9.1
Simple mod which will only give you 1s: Mega

Game Version 1.0.0 (current)
Mega
- Added back debug menu and added RNGMOD option to it. After activation it will give you a 1 or a 10 if you are missing those on every next draw. (The option is persistent so it will be saved into the save file.)
- Make gallery always show

Instructions for both versions:
Just replace your current app.asar in the resources folder with the downloaded file and ur good to go
Ive finished with my mod

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arioth and Gaym

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
I ´m a bit disappointed to be honest, nothing new to see afaik, as the h-scenes we already knew, they just put story together and implemented actress voice and a new gallery (with no traps) the old debug mode seems to be gone what ´s bad ,as it was better then the gallery. All in all it ´s a good game, but it had more potential escpecially with the H-scenes, maybe will become better if it gets some content updates.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Was hoping the full release would miraculously work with Wine but alas, it also fails to even launch...

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Ive finished with my mod
I took the liberty and added small modification to your mod - added another debug menu button to lower Fallen value.
Works on my copy, untested on others.
[UPD]
fixed small bug and added +200m to destination button
1680339535797.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
I have taken the liberty of merging your "pull request". :KEK:

Looked into traslation and it seems all texts from bad ends in late parts are the same sentences for EN version, yet JP one is completely different.
I can manually replace these, if there are not too many.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh_ua

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
The sugoi translator is way to good at this

Code:
[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
ユーリアの絶頂とともに体内で触手が激しく射精する。[r]
腹の中を精液で満たされたユーリアは、全身を包む絶対的な快楽に酔いしれながら朦朧としている。
[elsif exp="f.lang == 1"]
As Yulia climaxed, the tentacles violently ejaculated inside her body.[r]
Having been filled with semen in my stomach and drunk on absolute pleasure enveloping me all over as I became hazy.
[else]

[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
魔法の保護が失われたユーリアが、触手精子の中出しによって受精するのはいとも容易く[r]
やがて彼女は触手の子を成し、しばらく経つとその腹はすっかり大きくなっていた。[p]
Having lost her magical protection, it was easy for Yulia to be impregnated by the tentacle sperm's creampie.[r]
Before long she became a baby tendril and after some time passed that belly had become completely big.[p]
[else]

[if exp="f.lang == 0"]
育ちきった触手の幼体が、ユーリアの腹から今にもひり出てきそうだがそれでもなお彼女は犯され続けている。[r]
だが当の彼女は腹の圧迫感にすら興奮を催し、次にどのような刺激を得られるのかと期待に胸を踊らせている。
The fully-grown tentacle's juvenile body feels like it might come out of Yulia at any moment, but she is still being raped.[r]
But the girl in question gets excited even from feeling pressure on her stomach. Her heart fluttered with anticipation for what stimulation to be gained next.
[else]
sweats.gif

Nov 20, 2020
NGL I'm a bit disappointed, this game honestly feels unfinished and untested fully, I like some aspects but....Glaring issues are plenty.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
how tf do u beat the abominable guardian yo?
Make sure you have max mana when you start the fight. Spam fireball. Hopefully you have a will that increases attack. My fireball was doing 350+ damage per shot to it. If not you can keep resting and useing cards till you have all 8+ and then fight it. 5 fireballs + all the cards should kill it no matter what.

Reactions: bebe2803
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes