3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Zack_Ketch

Jan 16, 2021
Nvm, I figured out a way to remove the RNG
View attachment 2265869

I simply unpacked the app.asar file with npx asar and modfied a file then repackaged.
If someone wants it too here you go ;): Mega

Instructions:
Just replace your current app.asar in resources folder with the downloaded file and ur good to go (only works on current version 0.9.1).
what file? i have the latest version and i would like to change mine to leave everything at 10

Apr 13, 2019
just place the file posted above into the root folder for the game to unlock the gallery. as far as the game goes, theres not much added to the game once you beat the boss. just some text saying she lived happily ever after and then credits. so unless you want to see that, theres no real point to sharing a save file

Apr 13, 2019
should you want to beat the game, theres a pretty easy strat i found. get to the second area and just keep resting over and over again. if you progress to the third area, youll have penalties for not moving by way of her constantly getting aroused until she faps. but in the second area theres no penalty. just keep spamming rest and fighting monsters and using the fire ball spell. eventually youll have enough action points to max everything out and buy some potions should you need to. then proceed with the game and beat everything pretty easily

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes