3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
encryption so that you can only play it with internet access. The real nasty stuff basically.

If he does that I will happily crap in my pants and go jump of a tower.
What? No, that's not DRM, this is:
1679417297354.png
So it's way more general.

Reactions: Gaym
May 30, 2021
If it's any consolation, even the infamous Denuvo has been cracked by the helpful but also schizo Empress(though it's only her that has thus far cracked Denuvo), so it's safe to say that any DRM below Denuvo grade(and I don't think this small Japanese indie dev would be able to afford Denuvo regardless) would be cracked much sooner if the game has enough horni players.

But IMO most gamedevs aren't implementing systems like Cursed Armor or are even aware of our forum to even DMCA download links like the Guilty Hell dev, so it's fine, no need to stress.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020

>comes with english translation
well demo has it already...
>plan to release on steam in 3 months
WHAT ? GREAT NEWS

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
So does this mean its out in the next few days? I google translated their page, so it was all in broken english.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
Cage of TentaclesはDLsite様にて審査中です!問題なければ明日か明後日に配信開始される可能性が高いです。(お直しが必要な場合はまだ数日かかるのでその時はごめんなさい…!)

Translated from Japanese by Twitter
Cage of Tentacles is under review by DLsite! If there is no problem, there is a high possibility that distribution will start tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. (If you need to fix it, it will still take a few days, so I'm sorry at that time...!)

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes