3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Kirikaru

Dec 13, 2018
Yes I did just that and then I fought him and fought him and used fireballs, let them drag me back again because I thought I missed something XD Welp it is what it is. People in the forum answered me promptly though before I lost some more hairs XD

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
I guess I should remind everyone again about the final boss. So according to the latest creator post in ci-en, the final boss was intentionally set into unkillable because the game is still not finished yet, same reason why he also intentionally leave the debug mode open from the start. But on the bright side, he said that the game is almost finished, so best to wait for the final release. So calm you horses everyone.

Reactions: Somedude222_4

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
is it final boss? author of the game said that final boss is unbeatable for now
Oh thank you! >.< I tried a lot and was getting annoyed.
Is just going be a little bit cancerous:

May I introduce U 2 to the (LINK>>>) ? :3
TY Gaym for image:
1673287528098.png

CE 7.4 random tutorial is dis [ ].
Although I'm pretty sure U either get returned to the title screen or the credits screen dan to the title screen 2 do the game all over again. X3

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Is just going be a little bit cancerous:

May I introduce U 2 to the (LINK>>>) ? :3
TY Gaym for image:
View attachment 2297983

CE 7.4 random tutorial is dis [ ].
Although I'm pretty sure U either get returned to the title screen or the credits screen dan to the title screen 2 do the game all over again. X3
You're welcome, but I don't quite understand? Did thou maybe request for the image and the oh so forgettable me, provided it to thy, but has simply forgotten my act of kindness?

Or what exactly happened here?

Reactions: hardagjo

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
You're welcome, but I don't quite understand? Did thou maybe request for the image and the oh so forgettable me, provided it to thy, but has simply forgotten my act of kindness?

Or what exactly happened here?
Was reading "Shizonizawkin" & "Kirikaru" comments and decided 2 try and help em with the unbeatable boss LUL. >w<U can beat the game wih bypassing teh distance needed 2 travel but the only outcome from dat was sum credits and dan it sent meh back 2 title screen LMFAO. >w< (Would be noice 2 explore all the game CGs at the end. :3 )

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
No I meant the

"TY Gaym for image:"
1673287528098.png

I don't think I sent you the image and I also don't really remember you asking for it. Or did you just go "oooh nice Kizuna image, I'll take it! thanks."

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Was reading "Shizonizawkin" & "Kirikaru" comments and decided 2 try and help em with the unbeatable boss LUL. >w<U can beat the game wih bypassing teh distance needed 2 travel but the only outcome from dat was sum credits and dan it sent meh back 2 title screen LMFAO. >w< (Would be noice 2 explore all the game CGs at the end. :3 )
No I meant the

"TY Gaym for image:"
1673287528098.png

I don't think I sent you the image and I also don't really remember you asking for it. Or did you just go "oooh nice Kizuna image, I'll take it! thanks."

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
I have no trouble with boss, i think that there is nothing after it

Reactions: Somedude222_4
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes