3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
Ive been looking at his twitter every now and then and it seems the release date has been shifted to mid to late march to improve the quality -.-

The post:

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
Nah hes just complementing the animations or whatever. The buggy mess we could easily fix here since hes using that crappy vn engine scripting language named tyranoscript that is easy to modify.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaym and Jerrian

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Ive been looking at his twitter every now and then and it seems the release date has been shifted to mid to late march to improve the quality -.-

The post:
Oh, well, I guess I gotta endure the blue balling for another month. Thanks for the information, but at least its better to have a full bug free game in a month, rather than a buggy mess with earlier release right?

Reactions: guitarhero47

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
Oh, well, I guess I gotta endure the blue balling for another month. Thanks for the information, but at least its better to have a full bug free game in a month, rather than a buggy mess with earlier release right?
Bro youve literally just repeated what Luna Moon said. :FacePalm:

Nov 20, 2020
Not yet, it seems their last post about it was to delay it to later this month, there is progress shots though on the twitter account as of recent so it looks like it's proceeding along.

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
i already see their post in DLsite and the game is about to airing soon but i wonder if that was the completed version, i mean is they gonna add more content to the game or it is the end and no more content update because personally idk why i love this game its something i never meet before and somehow i enjoy this game so i wondering if the add more content and they seem didn't add more info of that game only their game release date and their feature

Reactions: Somedude222_4

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
RIP i fell so sad with your keyboard
Will be full version, sometimes DL site has some game demos before, but the demo was already out in this case and DEV said it ´s a full release.
Often they add additional content later, if the game is sold well, or to make ppl buy it later, as the pirate links often only offers first game versions and not the updated ones.

That being said, the game has potential for further content updates, it ´s nice art and has a special and good gameplay. Hope they were able to fix the balancing issues, that is the first game I played were I denied to level the character up, as you were not able to trigger H-Scenes anymore or only with big effort. It was hard to lose anway, even without increasing your cards.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
i already see their post in DLsite and the game is about to airing soon but i wonder if that was the completed version, i mean is they gonna add more content to the game or it is the end and no more content update because personally idk why i love this game its something i never meet before and somehow i enjoy this game so i wondering if the add more content and they seem didn't add more info of that game only their game release date and their feature
Okay, so if you use your fucking hands and go just ONE PAGE back (page 10), you would get all the information you asked for.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Will be full version, sometimes DL site has some game demos before, but the demo was already out in this case and DEV said it ´s a full release.
Often they add additional content later, if the game is sold well, or to make ppl buy it later, as the pirate links often only offers first game versions and not the updated ones.

That being said, the game has potential for further content updates, it ´s nice art and has a special and good gameplay. Hope they were able to fix the balancing issues, that is the first game I played were I denied to level the character up, as you were not able to trigger H-Scenes anymore or only with big effort. It was hard to lose anway, even without increasing your cards.
And the fuck is going on with you dude, you good? Chika deathstare.png

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
What ´s wrong with you, not able to write a text with content? Take your medics dude.
Ah sorry, I replied to the wrong message, but seriously, "Take your medics dude" is such a nonsensical comeback, insult, provocation or whatever it should've been, I can't even take that seriously.

Oh btw. I meant Somedude222_4 who wrote:
"AHAHAHAHAHA FOOL SO FOOLISH FKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFK
NEver givu up"

And not you, so, sorry for the confusion

Reactions: guitarhero47

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Ah sorry, I replied to the wrong message, but seriously, "Take your medics dude" is such a nonsensical comeback, insult, provocation or whatever it should've been, I can't even take that seriously.

Oh btw. I meant Somedude222_4 who wrote:
"AHAHAHAHAHA FOOL SO FOOLISH FKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFFK
NEver givu up"

And not you, so, sorry for the confusion
Well you said sorry as you quoted me wrong, so do I say sorry for being salty to you in return, problem solved I guess.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes