3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
:KEK: New update: Monkey Noises.
Underrated game but I rarely find these kind of game so we take what we can take.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
I like how the new version actually balances the game because it is borderline fucking unplayable with basically no way to reduce the aphrodisiac level with it constantly increasing every fucking time you move.
The game is always easy. Level attack, then luck. Use fireball for every fight. Rest if you are near half mp. Keep mana pots for late game. Get a will with high attack. When you go fight the final boss have full Mp and fireball it to death.

Reactions: bebe2803

OVYA

Oct 12, 2022
Nice, with a little game demo of a new game, looks promising. So I guess cage of tentacles is content complete now.
Surprised there's no F95 page yet, if anybody would like to make one, since I have no clue how to

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Surprised there's no F95 page yet, if anybody would like to make one, since I have no clue how to
prolly cause the content is like 1-10 minutes short, prolly gonna be a while before it gets one since its lacking alot of content.

OVYA

Oct 12, 2022
Idk if this is the right place to ask but if anybody has the Cien subscription to this guys page can you send the 0.2.0 beta of the new game here?

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
why do i get this
WebGL requires it to be supported by your videocard and the drivers of the videocard. Try updating the drivers first, if it still doesn't work then it's incompatible. AKA hardware too old.

InfiniteEiens

Jan 22, 2020
this game has uncen mod/path?
https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-...oro-erufu-tea-plantation.131466/post-12178686

The short answer is, "no". The image files themselves appear to be censored so you would need to extract them, use software to remove the mosaic, and then repack them. The mod that existed before appears to have been created to remove an additional layer of cloudy censorship which was not present in the version of the game I downloaded from page 1 of this thread.

I think the post below is the mod others may refer to. You can see the white fog or blur that was present in some versions of the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-...koro-erufu-tea-plantation.131466/post-9774692
It did, hasn't been updated to the newest version and the only way to do so right now is to put the code in by hand. There is a comment a few pages back that explains some of it but if you don't know code similar to myself well your out of luck for now.
At the moment yes, most images are censored in the png and not just a layer. however, you can remove the white cloud in anal scenes by searching up asar (app.asar) in this thread,

unpacking it and making sure the folder's name is "app",

then going to
Cage of Tentacles for DLsite 1.20\resources\app\data\others\plugin\live2d\model\ana_model1

and editing out the white cloud texture.
Below contains images with the white cloud edited out, and a few variations. To make them work, rename it to texture_00.

I edited out an extra anus part that covered part of the penetration area. it only shows if you remove the white cloud.
you can edit out the semen left on the girl's genitals for a different experience.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes