Apr 21, 2017
Can you tell me how to go to the 3rd temple ? Alpharius said something about a cart outside the guild but the isnt any. And how to active the "mini-quest for the noble path". Thank you

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can you tell me how to go to the 3rd temple ? Alpharius said something about a cart outside the guild but the isnt any. And how to active the "mini-quest for the noble path". Thank you
You mean the 4th temple, right? That's where the quest ends in 0.85 (I forgot to put a warning in there, sorry about that).

If you did enough to improve the situation in Golden Leaf, when you talk to the priest you'll be able to start the new quest.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I was wondering what happened but seems it will be released sometime the 0.85 update. Nice!

The scenes are quite~ delicious~ the story is good.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I was wondering what happened but seems it will be released sometime the 0.85 update. Nice!

The scenes are quite~ delicious~ the story is good.
Version 0.85 should be already available in my Patreon page, actually, so you can check it out, if you want. :)

Glad you are liking the scenes and the story! ^_^

prongoon12

Feb 21, 2019
Hey there, I'm a huge fan of your game and I pretty much think that this is one of the best games I have played till now! Just 2 questions, will the game not have an ending? In the sense that I want to keep playing the game and do all the activites even if I get an ending? Still in chapter 2 by the way and the other question is if saves are compatible with new versions?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey there, I'm a huge fan of your game and I pretty much think that this is one of the best games I have played till now! Just 2 questions, will the game not have an ending? In the sense that I want to keep playing the game and do all the activites even if I get an ending? Still in chapter 2 by the way and the other question is if saves are compatible with new versions?
The game is planned to have an ending, since I would also like to have a final roll to show how certain choices played out later on, and where the heroine ended up. Nothing stops me from letting you play from where you left off, so that the ending would be more of a "look into the future", but that would still be extra work, so I am not sure.

Saves are compatible in theory, but the older a save is, the more likely it is for issues to appear (Ranging from missing out on some content, to quest becoming impossible to complete).

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Version 0.85 should be already available in my Patreon page, actually, so you can check it out, if you want. :)

Glad you are liking the scenes and the story! ^_^
Of course, specially those 2 when you have to choose between those 2 slaves.. the difference in scenes between them and else is great!

Hope to see more, still, i haven't been playing it for a while but..

Jin.. was it? the Slave? will have more options and scenes too? And any CG about what the FC does with everybody instead of certain people?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Of course, specially those 2 when you have to choose between those 2 slaves.. the difference in scenes between them and else is great!

Hope to see more, still, i haven't been playing it for a while but..

Jin.. was it? the Slave? will have more options and scenes too? And any CG about what the FC does with everybody instead of certain people?
Yes, Jin is the slave, and he'll eventually get more scenes. The idea is to have two paths with him, one where your roles reverse (as you give in to his dominant side, and end up agreeing to become his slave) and another where you "tame" him a bit. I think this last one might still have a variation where you free him or not, but I haven't decided yet.

What's the FC? Is that the protagonist? If so, I am generally trying to add as many images as possible. Ideally, we'll cover all the scenes, but it's not a given (currently I commission 4 CGs every month, but if I write just sex scenes, I can easily outpace my artist. On the bright side, some of the images can cover more than one scene, but it's really hard to make estimates).

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, Jin is the slave, and he'll eventually get more scenes. The idea is to have two paths with him, one where your roles reverse (as you give in to his dominant side, and end up agreeing to become his slave) and another where you "tame" him a bit. I think this last one might still have a variation where you free him or not, but I haven't decided yet.

What's the FC? Is that the protagonist? If so, I am generally trying to add as many images as possible. Ideally, we'll cover all the scenes, but it's not a given (currently I commission 4 CGs every month, but if I write just sex scenes, I can easily outpace my artist. On the bright side, some of the images can cover more than one scene, but it's really hard to make estimates).

And what about an Idea of directly, have him "free" but in the end Jinn will return to you, like that Anime (no H) where a Female Character ruled a Land in wich... more than 50% of the people (Men's) Sleep with her and have lots of Childrens who also Sleep with her too...

Something like that, that kind of Relationship with Jinn... he could be Free but also have a Home to return and somebody too~

But that idea of becoming his Slave in the end, since the Player could Bough him... then, honestly i don't think it makes sense at all...

After all, you Buy him, and the contract already tells how he was with their Mistress, no complains or anything but still for X reason, he at the end went back to the Slave Market.

In fact MDQP...

Why not expand that side of him? Trying to reach their formers Mistress, about why they decided to return him...

Besides, you put his past in Tarkas (Actual home of the FC 'female character') then, why not meaby put a side-mission (1 or 2) about Saving him from the Husbands/Bf's/etc that hate him because he took X woman...

Because that's why i don't understand with Him.

Same goes to... the Female Slave...

I would love to know more about them and meaby meet X character of their past, members of Family or ex-mistress... or even X gang if he for x reason had one in the past...

Because those 2 have potential... and are my Fav characters of the game honestly, they deserve a little more than simple "work at home"

Isn't strange at the end? if you Bought him, if you became intimate with those 2, but don't have any 'thing' about their past? How/Why/Who... before they ended in the Slave Market.. then! after that, think what YOU (the player) will do about them.

1) Hold them with you, living & having sex (if you want, also this in Jinn side means he could.. impregnate you), etc

2) Release them and giving them 10% of your money so they can live 'almost' without problem (with this option, it also could be a good choice that, after a time... after certain days/weeks... one could see them again somewhere in the map and/or know what happened to them... also! if they were back to the Slave Market, meaby add a Re-Purchase option, more expensive and other ideas... that i still think about them)

3) End the Slavery: another route that will change the Kingdom about Slavery, with the Player on charge about it.. with 2 endings, 1 happy and the other a Bad-Ending... (one where you become a toilet for everybody... like that h-anime where X saved the kingdom but have their own ideas and made the females their slaves.. or else)

How about that? what you think? :)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think he could decide to stay with you even as a free man yes (that's one option I am considering).

If you give him his freedom back, and then willingly become his slave, how could there be a problem? I am not sure I follow.

He wasn't returned before, you are the first person to actually buy him. When he was a free man, he got into troubles for sleeping around with several married women, and he decided to sell himself into slavery to escape their infuriated husbands, pretty much.

I do plan to have options to live together with the slaves as is, or free them (and they will then decide if they'd like to remain with you, depending on how you treated them).

Challenging the Empire, however, is far beyond the scope for this path, it's not within my plans.

P.S. As a general rule, I don't mind suggestions, but keep them on the shorter side, as otherwise it takes me too much time to read and reply to them all.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
He wasn't returned before, you are the first person to actually buy him. When he was a free man, he got into troubles for sleeping around with several married women, and he decided to sell himself into slavery to escape their infuriated husbands, pretty much.
...it occurs to me that plan might have rather backfired had one of the NTR'd guys been sufficiently incensed (and moneyed) to just up and buy his contract... >_>

Then again we're not exactly talking about Mr. Sound Career Decisions here are we.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
...it occurs to me that plan might have rather backfired had one of the NTR'd guys been sufficiently incensed (and moneyed) to just up and buy his contract... >_>

Then again we're not exactly talking about Mr. Sound Career Decisions here are we.
Jin is a bit stupid and terribly overconfident, which make for a terrible mix (apparently though, girls love him, so his confidence just keeps growing, despite everything). On the other hand, it's still illegal to harm/kill your slave, so buying him could be seen as a waste of money. Although there are loopholes to be exploited, let's just say he was lucky. The merchant probably wasn't going to sell him to someone who obviously had a tooth to pick, anyway.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
On the other hand, it's still illegal to harm/kill your slave, so buying him could be seen as a waste of money. Although there are loopholes to be exploited, let's just say he was lucky.
As you can find out firsthand through that backroom gambling place there's no shortage of ways creative and well-heeled folks can push the enveloped without breaking the letter of the law, given the means available in the setting. I could readily imagine a vindictive sort of hubby to regard it as poetic justice to turn him into a boytoy to pimp out... or just put him on perpetual latrine duty (probably with some kind of chastity belt setup) if he's short on funds and imagination. :devilish:

So yeah, not necessarily the best dodge depending on the kinds of people he pissed off.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Noble path
Valentine: Show her the ritual spell or the pocket dimension spell where do u find them pls help?
Pocket dimension is use Detect Magic in your bedroom, enter the mirror and solve the puzzle. Then just spend a few evenings studying it and presto. (This is in the walkthrough btw.)

Reactions: frasse

blacklight111x8

Jun 23, 2018
Pocket dimension is use Detect Magic in your bedroom, enter the mirror and solve the puzzle. Then just spend a few evenings studying it and presto. (This is in the walkthrough btw.)
Thank u very much i am idiot looked through walkthrough couldn't find it well thank u again :)))))

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
can some 1 help plz? about the quest ( chapter 4 ) buried in the snow_ i cant find the passage to go enter to the snow land. thank u so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
can some 1 help about the snow land quest plz? im plying the version 0.85 and i can't find the passage to enter to the site. thank u so much owner

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
can some 1 help about the snow land quest plz? im plying the version 0.85 and i can't find the passage to enter to the site. thank u so much owner
Let's see, if you go east from the guard, you should find a ladder to climb. If you keep going north, you'll reach a snow bridge. If you turn into a mouse, you can pass the bridge. Then you can jump down to the walls.

Reactions: frasse
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes