DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
The main problem is that the trait system wasn't planned when I first started, and implementing a full change to the game wouldn't be feasible (I'd need a LOT of new dialogues to make such an option worthwhile). Clothing options are surprisingly annoying to do properly, unless you plan for them beforehand.

The walkthrough isn't a top priority (it takes time away from the game whenever I have to write it) but I can see to adding more notes, or ask the person who's helping me with that type of additional info. :)
Thanks for the heads up. On a side note, this game need a replay scene. The current gallery only show CG, you can check out other game like how Succulence did. The masturbation seems to only show a side event scene.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. On a side note, this game need a replay scene. The current gallery only show CG, you can check out other game like how Succulence did. The masturbation seems to only show a side event scene.
I'd still like to use the masturbation interface for that. I can of course display the scenes differently (that's not complicated), the only problem is stripping the scenes of the code logic (sometimes sex scenes do have code in them). It's not complicated, it just takes some time to do right, especially if the scenes also have different descriptions based on traits, breast size, etc. It's just a matter of finding the time to do it, essentially. Since it doesn't advance the game, I find it hard to justify devoting much time to adding scenes to the system.

How many percent of scenes have cg? Any guess?
It's hard to tell, especially since some scenes re-use parts of certain sets, or different parts of the same set of CGs. Anyway, I think there are more CGs, scenes and content in general than some commercial releases, if that's a useful metric to you. The game is free anyway, so giving it a try and see if you like it is fairly painless. XD

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a game where the portrait art is nice but the CG in sex scenes is kinda throwaway.
You fap to the literature, fortunately it's written in a way to facilitate it being text based. Some games rely on the CG carrying it and they're often weak narratively.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's a game where the portrait art is nice but the CG in sex scenes is kinda throwaway.
You fap to the literature, fortunately it's written in a way to facilitate it being text based. Some games rely on the CG carrying it and they're often weak narratively.
That bad, uh? I thought I had a few up and downs with the CG, but I genuinely thought a chunk of it was pretty good. I'll have to ask my artist if he can do better.

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
with a spoiler tag, can anyone tell me what will happen if i force eliza (the futanari who visits me at my mansion in golden leaf) out of my house and what if i dont? what is the end result with eliza?

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
in the 3rd temple floor 2, how can i get back after looting the 2nd optional chest? the walkthrough says "return by using the teleporter behind the anchor pillar.". i don't get the meaning of this line. that anchor pillar has a rotation symbol around it. can anyone explain?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
with a spoiler tag, can anyone tell me what will happen if i force eliza (the futanari who visits me at my mansion in golden leaf) out of my house and what if i dont? what is the end result with eliza?
If you chase out Eliza, nothing changes, if you let her stay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does pregnancy have any negative impact on gameplay?
No negative impact. In fact, you'll be able to have a small bonus if you are a good mother and keep visiting your kids. I might have some paths that end with pregnancies, but those will play out outside the pregnancy system (like, being captured by orcs and becoming their breeder might end with a pregnancy, for example).

ok so i just need some advice where do i go to start the emperors quest i don't exactly know where the slavers market is
In Rahib if you go past the bridge and then south, you should find the Slave market. There is a sign that will let you know if you are going the right way.

don't quote me on this but i don't think its implemented yet although please someone say im wrong i would love to be pleasantly wrong this time around
The third temple is in the game. In fact there are 4 temples in total for the main quest, so far (although that was added in version 0.86, which should go public pretty soon, possibly today). If you find it hard to find, accept Alpharius's help in chapter 3, so you can bypass the map puzzle.

in the 3rd temple floor 2, how can i get back after looting the 2nd optional chest? the walkthrough says "return by using the teleporter behind the anchor pillar.". i don't get the meaning of this line. that anchor pillar has a rotation symbol around it. can anyone explain?
What's a rotation symbol? The teleporter this is referring to is the magic circle, which is partly hidden behind the pillar. Basically, move yourself straight north of the anchor and press the action key to activate the magic circle and get teleported.

Reactions: YeeterTheMeatBeater

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Second conversation at bikini shop near the beach. Is it mistake?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's definitely a bug. You are supposed to get a random piece of clothing offered (none of them fit, it's just for show). I'll see what could result in the zero there.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
I have forgotten to deal with the ghost inside me. Will i always have her then ?
But she doesn't seem to do crazy things in Golden Leaf (too bad:LOL:) when i sleep in my mansion though.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I have forgotten to deal with the ghost inside me. Will i always have her then ?
But she doesn't seem to do crazy things in Golden Leaf (too bad:LOL:) when i sleep in my mansion though.
For now, yes. I am not 100% sure if I want to add a way to get rid of her other than solving her quest, so it might always be this way.

I never got a chance to write something for Golden Leaf, maybe that should be up next on the list. XD

Reactions: gyz
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes