BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
1585341779673.png
I keep getting this no mater what I do delete, re-download, use all three links, and nothing.
It always happens right after i select yes to skipping the intro.
Any suggestions? Maybe some help if there is a way to fix it?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 599849
I keep getting this no mater what I do delete, re-download, use all three links, and nothing.
It always happens right after i select yes to skipping the intro.
Any suggestions? Maybe some help if there is a way to fix it?
Let's see, Do you have the RTP installed? Did your antivirus send you any messages during the unpacking of the game? Usually that error appears if an image file is corrupted. If it works fine for everyone else, I am not sure what it could be, since that would mean it's not a problem with the file itself. Did you download the game from my Patreon page, or from elsewhere?

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone with a save at chapter 3 just before the keicow training scenes i lost mine by accident when transferring my data from one device to another :p

walker50000

Jun 24, 2017
After trying every possible method, no matter what I do the entire game has no sound at all. Redownloaded RPG Maker, delete all files for it in local, redid installation of Caliross and even redid my audio drivers on computer. All other game sounds work except for this specific one, I also check the sound volume settings in the game itself and they show it is at 100%, anyone have any other suggestions on what this issue could be?

Edit: Using windows 8.1 Pro

Edit 2: I feel extremely stupid, must have muted volume via the f1 in a previous game, though no idea why it worked on other games still with that setting off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are you sure you didn't unlock the fish transformation already? It's impossible to get that message without having opened the door the first time (the door does close behind you when you enter the room, but by then it's not a problem anymore).

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
Are you sure you didn't unlock the fish transformation already? It's impossible to get that message without having opened the door the first time (the door does close behind you when you enter the room, but by then it's not a problem anymore).
it is because i use teleport? im use it just to see the dungeon. but because i cant open the door i use debug stage to get the fish power go to level 4 temple 2 and get it from there instead the door.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
it is because i use teleport? im use it just to see the dungeon. but because i cant open the door i use debug stage to get the fish power go to level 4 temple 2 and get it from there instead the door.
Shouldn't have messed with the storyline :p

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
If in the save you are using, you got past the door using a debug or a cheat, and triggered the event that closes the door behind you, then you can't open it again. Do you have a save from before?

When you interact with the door, do you get only this message?

"Yet another stone door. This one looks like it
*could* slide inside the wall, if it didn't weight
enough to crash an elephant."

OR do you also get the hint which starts with:

"There is something written on its surface.
It looks a bit faded, but readable."

If you get the hint, the door should still be openable, otherwise it means you got past it before somehow and triggered the event.

EDIT:

If you have the fish transformation you can swim around the door anyway, but having gotten the transformation with the debug tool, you might bug one of the entries in the quest log .

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
The walkthrough for the Slave Competition says that the chance for a bad ending is higher the more modifications one takes.
Can someone tell me what these chances are for 1/2/3 mods? Or are they always a bad end?
I'm trying to get 2 of 3 for the last hour, without success

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The walkthrough for the Slave Competition says that the chance for a bad ending is higher the more modifications one takes.
Can someone tell me what these chances are for 1/2/3 mods? Or are they always a bad end?
I'm trying to get 2 of 3 for the last hour, without success
That's a mistake in the walkthrough, I'll fix it right away. The bad end is a fixed event if you accept two or more mods, actually.

Reactions: Yolda

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Fantastic game! One question though, I got up to chapter four when I realized that the Zanti path conflicts with Eliza's events and sort of locks you out of them. Does anyone have a save for the beginning of that chapter without the cowgirl path? Or some other way to get around this predicament? Cause otherwise I'd have to go back 10 hours worth of saves and im not sure i want to do that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Fantastic game! One question though, I got up to chapter four when I realized that the Zanti path conflicts with Eliza's events and sort of locks you out of them. Does anyone have a save for the beginning of that chapter without the cowgirl path? Or some other way to get around this predicament? Cause otherwise I'd have to go back 10 hours worth of saves and im not sure i want to do that.
Glad you like the game! ^_^

There is a hidden dragon that can be used to rewind some content in-game. It's currently very unfinished (because until the paths are completed, I'd have to constantly revise him), but he can reverse the cowgirl path, without any issues (I think).

You can find a link to the walkthrough in the installation folder, search the "Temple of Spellbinding" section (the temple would be the pagoda-like building visible in the main map, you might have been there already for a quest). Also, if you do find issues, do let me know, so I can update the dragon, if needs be.

EDIT: Also, he has a 3 uses limit, so don't burn them all (especially if you don't befriend him first by talking to him a lot, otherwise it triggers a bad end).

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Glad you like the game! ^_^

There is a hidden dragon that can be used to rewind some content in-game. It's currently very unfinished (because until the paths are completed, I'd have to constantly revise him), but he can reverse the cowgirl path, without any issues (I think).

You can find a link to the walkthrough in the installation folder, search the "Temple of Spellbinding" section (the temple would be the pagoda-like building visible in the main map, you might have been there already for a quest). Also, if you do find issues, do let me know, so I can update the dragon, if needs be.

EDIT: Also, he has a 3 uses limit, so don't burn them all (especially if you don't befriend him first by talking to him a lot, otherwise it triggers a bad end).
Thank you so much! It worked like a charm and I have not found any issues! It is really nice that you put the thought into it to have such a mechanic ^^ The choices and branching paths are fantastic and it's nice that you can choose things but still see all that there is to see in one go.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you so much! It worked like a charm and I have not found any issues! It is really nice that you put the thought into it to have such a mechanic ^^ The choices and branching paths are fantastic and it's nice that you can choose things but still see all that there is to see in one go.
It was partly a suggestion from one of the supporters, and I tweaked it a little to fit the game. Depending on how I wrap the game up, I am not sure it will be possible to see ALL branching paths in one playthrough, but I feel this is a decent compromise. Still, it needs to be finished, but it's a start.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone have a save at around the keicow scene because i accidentally lost my files when i switched computers the other day and dont really want to grind the whole story again

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes