baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I kind of see what you mean, although they might be doing that at night with her wearing a mask, for example. It doesn't necessarily get out of hand with people knowing who she is or reaching the eyes and ears of the other nobles.
Sounds like a scene in https://f95zone.to/threads/the-poor-whore-a-fantasy-medieval-whore-simulator-spanky1.18586/
The towns leader is a sub in private and you get a scene of her being led around nude being groped by other nobles while masked to keep her identity secret, and some people notice who she is and so on.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sounds like a scene in https://f95zone.to/threads/the-poor-whore-a-fantasy-medieval-whore-simulator-spanky1.18586/
The towns leader is a sub in private and you get a scene of her being led around nude being groped by other nobles while masked to keep her identity secret, and some people notice who she is and so on.
Yeah. Also, it's not like he necessarily wants to be seen too much in public, so he might do it for the thrill and to humiliate her (while she'd do it to submit to him and for the thrill as well). I think there are options, anyway.

Reactions: quauwdsi
Oct 2, 2018
So im totally lost on where I have to go to get to the first temple and the walkthrough does not tell exactly where it is... Help?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
So im totally lost on where I have to go to get to the first temple and the walkthrough does not tell exactly where it is... Help?
Iirc, Alpharius should take you there.
Later you can access on the map (picture attached). (press Z when in the red circle or just move left all the way)

poonman

Jan 22, 2018
I've apparently lost my save files. Anybody have one I can borrow, and to remedy future problems, can someone show me how to property save my goddamn game so it won't vanish.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I've apparently lost my save files. Anybody have one I can borrow, and to remedy future problems, can someone show me how to property save my goddamn game so it won't vanish.
Use many save slots, not just one.
Don't mind the .rar (f95 doesn't allow rvdata2 file extension uploading).

Oct 2, 2018
Iirc, Alpharius should take you there.
Later you can access on the map (picture attached). (press Z when in the red circle or just move left all the way)
I have talked to him abunch but he never takes me anywhere. Can only ask him about uncle and the other temples.. Bug? Also the familiar quest was also bugged on me cause the moving crate never spawned on the top of the bookshelves. So idk what is happening..

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there a way to undo/lose a Trait?
Not at the moment, and I am not sure if I'll ever add the option, it's definitely not in the plans for now.

I have talked to him abunch but he never takes me anywhere. Can only ask him about uncle and the other temples.. Bug? Also the familiar quest was also bugged on me cause the moving crate never spawned on the top of the bookshelves. So idk what is happening..
When you ask him about the shapeshifters, the last option should be about going to the temple.

Did you find the familiar in the hallway when it uses an illusion to appear like a plant? There should be an extra vase in the hallway (also, it reacts to detect magic).

Oct 2, 2018
Not at the moment, and I am not sure if I'll ever add the option, it's definitely not in the plans for now.

When you ask him about the shapeshifters, the last option should be about going to the temple.

Did you find the familiar in the hallway when it uses an illusion to appear like a plant? There should be an extra vase in the hallway (also, it reacts to detect magic).
Yeah, I was following the walkthrough and got the hallplant, then it hide in the left center room on 2nd floor but it just disappeared and not where the walkthrough says it should be...

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
I am on Noble goals quest De Larek mission. Where to go and what to do? The walkthrough isn't clear enough. Who is Kita?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I am on Noble goals quest De Larek mission. Where to go and what to do? The walkthrough isn't clear enough. Who is Kita?
Probably a typo (since "r" & "t" is near on the keyboard).
Go ask Kira in the bazaar I guess.

Kito

Last edited:

VonDoom

Sep 18, 2018
I didn't add a way to skip chapters, maybe something I can look into once the main story is completed. Did you talk to the Zanti maids? In theory that's all it takes to get the hypno scene for Keiko.
Thank you, not sure why I wasn't able to work it out the first time, but I managed to re-locate that save and was able to get the scene in the new version. Nice scene and great callback to all of Erica's training and mantras.

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, I was following the walkthrough and got the hallplant, then it hide in the left center room on 2nd floor but it just disappeared and not where the walkthrough says it should be...
So you went north-east and you don't hear any noises, nor see one of the containers on top of the bookshelf shake every now and then (and none of them glow when you use detect magic)? Could you send me your save file?

In this case, Kita is "Duke Kito" I guess someone misremembered the name. The sequence is:
  • Talk to De Larek to hear what he wants;
  • go talk to the Duke about it, he'll mention that Lady Rayne's handmaiden (Lily) is an elf and might know about the dance;
  • talk to the handmaiden, she can give you lessons to learn the dance (there is an option to teach you more and make the dancing mini-game easier, but it takes a time slot);
  • go back to De Larek and impress him (or fail, I guess);

Oct 2, 2018
When is Tania not working? Can never find a time to date her since the place is locked at night.. :( Also can not find the second temple entrance. Plus seems like taking forever to get my new Baroness manor ready...

Last edited:

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
When is Tania not working? Can never find a time to date her since the place is locked at night.. :( Also can not find the second temple entrance. Plus seems like taking forever to get my new Baroness manor ready...
The mountain west of Golden Leaf (need mouse morph from first temple to access).
It is not forever :p

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tania's content ends there at the moment, sorry about that. I figured the repeating scene would be enough to hint about its current status, but I guess with no warnings it can be confusing.

For the second temple, did you reach the mountain's peak, where you can find some Shapeshifter's markings? You need to reach a "mousehole" which is as high as you can climb. You need to climb a few vines to reach the spot, maybe that's what's throwing you off.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes