Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There is topless content, but I was planning to add a nudist beach in Solina. If I do, it seems like a good idea to keep the nude content contained there. If I decide to cut that area, maybe I would consider using the normal beach for it, instead.

Well, I feel like lying about what's likely to be added to the game benefits no one. I mean, the very idea seems kind of rude and pointless, since the project is public, after all. This without even considering the fact that stuff I might want to add could get cut anyway for whatever reason (if I figure out I can't make it fun or sexy, for example), so there are already enough changes from what I share that we don't really need more confusion. XD

Out of curiousity, did you have a particular look in mind for such a character? As I said, I don't think I can fit much more in the noble path, but for future reference it might be worth thinking about the concept.
My personal preference for that is, a curvy and buxom yet not to big, you know a chubby yet not obese redheaded bbw.

Basically she is either a pampered noble or at least hoity toity rich woman that with your help could become a noble, who is used to always getting what she wants.

And in my imagination she wants Erica to be either her submissive slutty maid who serve her and only her without hesitation or question, leading down a path to if you fail to earn a noble title either a game over type ending or if certain choices are made she helps you in your quest for knowledge of the shapeshifters which could let to a proper ending where you have achieved your goal while in the her services.

Or if you got your nobility title she will try to seduce you and make you her submissive lover who's hearts loyalty will never waver and her worshipful tounge will never tire, but that one will probably have to be an ending choice at the tail end of the game.

Not bad eh? Anyway time will tell what you decide to do, thanks for asking for my 2 pence on the matter.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
My personal preference for that is, a curvy and buxom yet not to big, you know a chubby yet not obese redheaded bbw.

Basically she is either a pampered noble or at least hoity toity rich woman that with your help could become a noble, who is used to always getting what she wants.

And in my imagination she wants Erica to be either her submissive slutty maid who serve her and only her without hesitation or question, leading down a path to if you fail to earn a noble title either a game over type ending or if certain choices are made she helps you in your quest for knowledge of the shapeshifters which could let to a proper ending where you have achieved your goal while in the her services.

Or if you got your nobility title she will try to seduce you and make you her submissive lover who's hearts loyalty will never waver and her worshipful tounge will never tire, but that one will probably have to be an ending choice at the tail end of the game.

Not bad eh? Anyway time will tell what you decide to do, thanks for asking for my 2 pence on the matter.
I get the idea. ^_^

I think at this point we might have too many dominant girls already in the game, but maybe as a one off event I could still adapt this concept. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, worse case scenario, I can still see using something similar in future games, so it's interesting to think about it.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I get the idea. ^_^

I think at this point we might have too many dominant girls already in the game, but maybe as a one off event I could still adapt this concept. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, worse case scenario, I can still see using something similar in future games, so it's interesting to think about it.
There is never such a thing as "too many dominant girls".

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question
1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy

2>) How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help
3>)who became pregnant and gives birth

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Oh mdqp , you have no idea how glad I am to see you still active around here.

You know, you're absolutely right: there are too many dominant girls *not Erica* already. I did suggest adding a Dominance trait to Erica, to make her a Domme, or Sadomasochist.

Surely that isn't completely out of the window yet. I'm personally a Dom (with a side of Sadist, if the test is right), so Erica being sub all the time breaks immersion a little, because I can actually relate to her character.

My first run I made her work at the bakery, but that storyline seems to have frozen at a certain point and completely dropped off. Shame...she'd have made a good housewife MILF.
--Suggestion: AFTER you realize your plans, add a Fake End that has her marrying the baker (forgot his name), and then let us continue to free roam having sex with the others with the ability to end the current run at any time to get an ending (maybe based on how many times Erica cheated?). I bet that'd feel awesome.

I have a question

From someone who has gotten her pregnant before.

1) Not much change apart from a visit to the doctor and some text over time. I've yet to see any visual changes to her sprite or how her character functions while pregnant.
--The only time she's visually pregnant is during the Zanti Bad End. Honestly, I'd love an option to kick them in the dick, fuck them into submission and use their cowgirls for my own pleasure.

2) Just keep having sex. Fast travel during night time until you get the random encounter cutscene. Keep having sex until you get pregnant. He's the one potential father who's even remotely virile, if the results of my testing says anything.

3) What are you asking?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I have a question

1) Once your pregnancy is confirmed, you enter a different playstyle. You start from your home, checking how the belly grows at the start of each day, and then you can select from a few available activities what to do (the game is still separated in morning-afternoon-night, so you get 3 choices each day). The pregnancy lasts 3 days (it's made faster with a magic potion), and then you give birth. You can visit your babies afterward at the institute where you leave them (but there isn't much to do, although you get a minor bonus if you keep at it).

2) You must go to Santhora's temple to pray for pregnancy first (this serves to select some options) and then just have sex and go to the doctor when the next day Erica mentions feeling funny. Note that not everyone can get you pregnant (in fact, most events can't, at the moment).

3) I am not sure I understood this one.

Oh mdqp , you have no idea how glad I am to see you still active around here.

You know, you're absolutely right: there are too many dominant girls *not Erica* already. I did suggest adding a Dominance trait to Erica, to make her a Domme, or Sadomasochist.

Surely that isn't completely out of the window yet. I'm personally a Dom (with a side of Sadist, if the test is right), so Erica being sub all the time breaks immersion a little, because I can actually relate to her character.

My first run I made her work at the bakery, but that storyline seems to have frozen at a certain point and completely dropped off. Shame...she'd have made a good housewife MILF.
--Suggestion: AFTER you realize your plans, add a Fake End that has her marrying the baker (forgot his name), and then let us continue to free roam having sex with the others with the ability to end the current run at any time to get an ending (maybe based on how many times Erica cheated?). I bet that'd feel awesome.
I think I won't add more traits, but more dominant content for Erica is in the plans, heck, since we mentioned it, maybe I'll try working in something next month. You can make him get you pregnant and you can marry the baker afterward, if you want. Maybe I should add the option to do that even if he doesn't get you pregnant, however, writing one last scene for the events, and having the option to marry him from that point onward.

I always think about how to address cheating, but I feel like the dating options aren't structured enough to support the system. Maybe an easter egg ending for loyal Erica could be nice, however, so I should keep your suggestion in mind.

VonDoom

Sep 18, 2018
I never quite figured out if there's a convenient way to skip forward, chapter-wise, rather than play through everything again... every time I attempted it I ended up screwing something up. I used to have a Zanti'd save that was far enough to see our lovely futa cow but that one couldn't trigger the Keicow scene for some reason.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I never quite figured out if there's a convenient way to skip forward, chapter-wise, rather than play through everything again... every time I attempted it I ended up screwing something up. I used to have a Zanti'd save that was far enough to see our lovely futa cow but that one couldn't trigger the Keicow scene for some reason.
I didn't add a way to skip chapters, maybe something I can look into once the main story is completed. Did you talk to the Zanti maids? In theory that's all it takes to get the hypno scene for Keiko.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Is there a reason why the prostitution tag is not added for this game (considering the mc gets to work in a brothel)?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Is there a reason why the prostitution tag is not added for this game (considering the mc gets to work in a brothel)?
I think this is due to the fact that it isn't the main content of the game. Tags are supposed to show what the main content is about (in this case, what the game main theme is about). And working at the brothel is just a side quest at the moment (no main quest involvement whatsoever).
Another thing to consider is that what if every game has tags for every content it has? This will make searching by using tags a waste of time and harder to search for a game.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I'm back baby and with some recommendation and question
1. I think the party is Underwhelming... I mean... you should spice things up with some pervert nobles who try to seduce Erica (or outright try to conquer Erica illegally and sexually... (and Erica should choose between letting it to make that noble happy or not to keep her dignity) I recommend this noble to be ugly old and fat also about food there should be a choice between normal food, cheep foods from shady merchants, and finest food of them all) and also since it is a debut ain't she should invite the Emperor? since he is Erica's direct liege right?
2. This game need some pet play... (like blackmailing her into being a dog/pig and with exhibitionist trait Erica's 'master' can take her outside for a walk... ahh yeah cow is not counted)
3. Is the trophy room still empty? or how can I add some trophy in there?
4. How to man the lighthouse? (I have finish repair it just need to find someone to manned it)
5. Regarding pocet dimension, can we make it so that it can be used for camping with no penalty?

Reactions: aa14 and kylemorre

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
1. I think the party is Underwhelming... I mean... you should spice things up with some pervert nobles who try to seduce Erica (or outright try to conquer Erica illegally and sexually... (and Erica should choose between letting it to make that noble happy or not to keep her dignity) I recommend this noble to be ugly old and fat also about food there should be a choice between normal food, cheep foods from shady merchants, and finest food of them all) and also since it is a debut ain't she should invite the Emperor? since he is Erica's direct liege right?
2. This game need some pet play... (like blackmailing her into being a dog/pig and with exhibitionist trait Erica's 'master' can take her outside for a walk... ahh yeah cow is not counted)
4. How to man the lighthouse? (I have finish repair it just need to find someone to manned it)
5. Regarding pocet dimension, can we make it so that it can be used for camping with no penalty?
4. That one NPC at the end of the mine (after you have restored the lighthouse & cleared the mine).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

1. Well, I'll update the party in the following days/months, so I can add at least one pervert noble for sure. XD

The food choice seemed like a bit boring and fundamentally a no-brainer unless you are deliberately trying to sabotage the party, that's why I didn't add it (I was considering it for a bit, however). I thought about the emperor as well, but I feel like I didn't want to make things complicated, since I also need to work on the harem content in the future (and then I'd have to determine if the player did that content first, or maybe I'd have to force players to do one or the other first, and I preferred to keep it simple).

2. I could see something like that in the game, but I am not sure if I want to add yet another character (the list is long and a bit confusing as it is already), so maybe instead of blackmail I can just add that to Jin's content if you are submissive with him.

3. Currently, it's empty, I was just testing the idea. I was thinking about adding some artifact in each temple to start things off, what do you think? I was also considering more items for stuff like becoming a noble or defeating some big enemies (or gaining a new summon).

4. Currently, the only way is to help one of the miners (once you removed the tentacle monsters in the mine) find his lost ring (you'll need to inspect a small pond in the mines, as a fish), and then he'll confess not loving his current job. I am considering having at least another option, but so far I didn't add it in the game (and it might not be worth it, since it's a small thing, even if I am planning one event that will need the lighthouse to be manned).

5. Does camping give such a big penalty? It already seems pretty trivial as it is, removing the penalty seems pointless. This game really taught me how annoying it is to deal with a time/sleep system, however, I am not sure I ever want to do it again unless I have a good mechanic to attach to it. I feel like I just wasted my and the players' time with it so far. >_<

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I think this is due to the fact that it isn't the main content of the game. Tags are supposed to show what the main content is about (in this case, what the game main theme is about). And working at the brothel is just a side quest at the moment (no main quest involvement whatsoever).
Another thing to consider is that what if every game has tags for every content it has? This will make searching by using tags a waste of time and harder to search for a game.
Ahh right I see

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I'll vote No on adding pet play to Jin's content.

Being a noble involves a lot of politicking, and if she's submissive to Jin outside of her private life she may as well not be a noble.

It wouldn't make sense in story context.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'll vote No on adding pet play to Jin's content.

Being a noble involves a lot of politicking, and if she's submissive to Jin outside of her private life she may as well not be a noble.

It wouldn't make sense in story context.
I kind of see what you mean, although they might be doing that at night with her wearing a mask, for example. It doesn't necessarily get out of hand with people knowing who she is or reaching the eyes and ears of the other nobles.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes