MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
is there a full save with all the scenes?
You've come to the wrong game for scene replay. There's an item that teleport's you to the cheat room where you can unlock the full gallery.

BUT BE WARNED! It only unlocks the pictures NOT scenes! There's a masturbation feature that's a "replayer" but it's a skeleton of a scene replayer don't expect much from it!

My advice, play through the game saving every 5-10 minutes, if you find a sex scene revert to the nearest save and resave right before it. You only have a limited amount of saves so be sure only do this for scenes you love!

In summary, you are your own scene replayer.

kent32

Nov 19, 2017
If your character has high intelligence she will notice more things in the environment which in turn might help you figure out some puzzles. For example, early in the game you can discover a shrine that has a heart piece and a music page, with low intelligence she'll just say it's a shrine of some kind, but with high intelligence she'll remark that it is Santhora's Shrine.

Edit: Also, at least one of the potential lovers is exclusively into smart girls.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there really no way to change clothes for general gameplay? That is disappointing.
There isn't, sorry about that. As a feature, it can be hard to implement if you don't plan for it in the beginning (although it's relatively easy to do at the start).

what differences does being a bimbo make to the game?
There are some scenes only available if you are a bimbo (buying the sexy bikini and then using it at the beach, for example). It also caps your max intelligence at 60.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
Hmm is the enslaved by zanti tied to chapter?
I mean I do the 'ahh poo I got hypnotized and now I am a cow girl' mission from that big breasted merchant lady after all of my mission is done...
And it won't trigger...

Also I will be waiting for that Zanti Revange so everyone can be a cow girl (and make Leia a cow girl too I mean they do ask if Erica have someone taking care of her or not right? And/Or special Cowtess scene since it must have a higher quality milk than commoner's one)

Yes I like cow...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hmm is the enslaved by zanti tied to chapter?
I mean I do the 'ahh poo I got hypnotized and now I am a cow girl' mission from that big breasted merchant lady after all of my mission is done...
And it won't trigger...

Also I will be waiting for that Zanti Revange so everyone can be a cow girl (and make Leia a cow girl too I mean they do ask if Erica have someone taking care of her or not right? And/Or special Cowtess scene since it must have a higher quality milk than commoner's one)

Yes I like cow...
Some quests are tied to chapter progression, yes (I think you are talking about Kira's quest to investigate the farm, which you can get in chapter 2 if you did her other quest before).

I am thinking about having the option for Lea to become a cowgirl as well, but that's not in the game yet.

Good thing there are cowgirls in the game, then. ^_^

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
There isn't, sorry about that. As a feature, it can be hard to implement if you don't plan for it in the beginning (although it's relatively easy to do at the start).

There are some scenes only available if you are a bimbo (buying the sexy bikini and then using it at the beach, for example). It also caps your max intelligence at 60.
Seems it just mainly changes some of the moral choices you have,
Wish there was a little more too it, some physical alterations, some more unique dialogue which makes you sound like a valley girl stereotype. Would love to see makeup choices maybe.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
I've noticed that the Dev didn't really plan for this game to blow up so much. And it's good that it did, it really deserves it and it allowed the Dev to implement more into the game. But sadly because of the Dev not expecting it to blow up so much, many major things other H-RPGs have this game lacks.

Which I understand why, lots of those feature require you to implement them from the very beginning or it ends up take a long time to do. I'm just hoping that things like scene replay and your character changing depend on the clothing she's wearing is added after the major story quests and scenes are done. I also do have a suggestion. I'm not sure how viable and I don't want to sound like an ass, but if possible would it save time if you did changes like what I stated above as you wait for more art for the scenes. Then you do minor updates with the changes and then do a major update with a whole batch of art you were stockpiling.

Just wanted to see if that suggestion helps. <3

Anyways really enjoying the game, also I have a fever and the only prescription is more Cowbel- girls.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Where is the fifth squirrel you need to scan?
So far, found 4 (2 outside the big living tree, 1 in the area outside the mansion, 1 in the alley to the right of the red house).

Thanks the dev for the game >_<

Last edited:

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Where is the fifth squirrel you need to scan?
So far, found 4 (2 outside the big living tree, 1 in the area outside the mansion, 1 in the alley to the right of the red house).

Thanks the dev for the game >_<
On top of the Post Office.
You have to go up the stairs when he is looking the other direction.
On the next floor pull the left most lever for a ladder to drop down, that will take you up to the squirrel.

Reactions: Flat

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
On top of the Post Office.
You have to go up the stairs when he is looking the other direction.
On the next floor pull the left most lever for a ladder to drop down, that will take you up to the squirrel.
Didn't even realize there was a squirrel on the building ( : facepalm : )

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Seems it just mainly changes some of the moral choices you have,
Wish there was a little more too it, some physical alterations, some more unique dialogue which makes you sound like a valley girl stereotype. Would love to see makeup choices maybe.
Since there is already a choice in the game which gives a permanent hourglass figure to you, I decided to avoid any specific physical alterations. You do get some different dialogues at times, and if you ever get suggestions for scenes where you think this should play out, make sure to let me know. Make up is easy to add visually, but the problem would be adding appropriate reactions and consequences to it (I imagine it would be boring if it was just a visual thing, and going back to manually change dozens of dialogues to fit this isn't simple, which is also the reason why you don't see huge chunks of dialogue change based on the trait in general).

I've noticed that the Dev didn't really plan for this game to blow up so much. And it's good that it did, it really deserves it and it allowed the Dev to implement more into the game. But sadly because of the Dev not expecting it to blow up so much, many major things other H-RPGs have this game lacks.

Which I understand why, lots of those feature require you to implement them from the very beginning or it ends up take a long time to do. I'm just hoping that things like scene replay and your character changing depend on the clothing she's wearing is added after the major story quests and scenes are done. I also do have a suggestion. I'm not sure how viable and I don't want to sound like an ass, but if possible would it save time if you did changes like what I stated above as you wait for more art for the scenes. Then you do minor updates with the changes and then do a major update with a whole batch of art you were stockpiling.

Just wanted to see if that suggestion helps. <3

Anyways really enjoying the game, also I have a fever and the only prescription is more Cowbel- girls.
I had started the Patreon mainly because I was hoping to pay some of my university fees, so yeah, I wasn't expecting this to blow up. Don't get me wrong, though, the main problem is that I expanded a few areas of the game way beyond the original plan. (BTW, I decided to do this full time, for better or for worse, so I don't go to university any longer)

Traits weren't planned at all, for example, and many characters weren't there in the beginning, but I got many good suggestions, and I felt bad to let them go to waste. This does mean that the quality is uneven, and that some ideas got added when the game already had several months of development. Now, with 3 years behind my back, it's even harder to make sweeping changes to the interactions, which is why I tend to go for self-contained or controlled interactions.

This is compounded by the fact that it's harder to change old dialogues in RPG Maker than, say, Renpy (there is no search function, to name a big one, and the files aren't organized in text, so I need to manually open the maps and then find the individual NPC/event, open it, find the correct tab and then apply the change, which is SLLLOOOOWWW for bulk changes, and error prone because you have just your memory to confirm that you changed all the relevant text).

The number one "victim" of my more modest plans at the start is the CG coverage (I wasn't expecting I'd ever get enough money to pay for all the scenes I might add to the game, so I didn't work around the possibility), but the rest is more down to inexperience (first RPG Maker game) and other, unrelated factors.

Scene replay is probably the one feature that, while annoying to retro-fit, is possible to add. I might get started on it in the following months. I don't like how RPG Maker games usually just line up copies of the protagonist to trigger the scenes, but at the same time I am not sure how I want it to look, so to get the ball rolling I might just use that approach. I should try to at least get all the scenes which have CGs, but I'll probably need player feedback, in case I miss a variation or something. I actually don't really like the replay feature (feels like players will stop playing the game altogether if I add it XD), but I guess it's too convenient to not consider it.

Changing clothes is highly unlikely. Not only it would make many CGs look out of place (if the clothes are mismatched), but there are issues with sprites that are unlikely to get resolved, and that's before we even touch the core of the issue (which is to say, we'd want the clothes to affect the gameplay or the scenes, somehow). That's a lot of work, unless we keep it restricted to specific areas (and even then it would probably require considerable efforts, if it's for old content).

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Did you talk to Keiko about the proposal to expand Golden Leaf? Eliza gets enslaved by the Zanti family during this event. This option unlocks in chapter 4. Once the event plays out, you can go visit Eliza at the farm (you should have a new option when talking to Tim).
Ok cheers for the advice love that the developers are really active in helping the community unlike so many other games. Yall the real MVP!

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ok cheers for the advice love that the developers are really active in helping the community unlike so many other games. Yall the real MVP!
Just one dev, actually, so don't be surprised if I am slow to answer at times. ^_^

Reactions: Ekcho666

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
err quick question which mission do you have to complete to unlock chapter 4, hadn't played caliross in some time and came back after reading about new zanti cowgirl content and am using the save posted a short while back by another guy, stopped around chapter 2 previously so im not sure what mission to complete to unlock 4. ( at chapter 3 after the golden leaf mission)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
err quick question which mission do you have to complete to unlock chapter 4, hadn't played caliross in some time and came back after reading about new zanti cowgirl content and am using the save posted a short while back by another guy, stopped around chapter 2 previously so im not sure what mission to complete to unlock 4. ( at chapter 3 after the golden leaf mission)
Make sure to check the quest log to refresh your memories, but anyway if you already finished the third temple, you might have to talk about what Gaart felt with Alpharius, gain entrance to the magic academy to ask professor Kendar for help, and then talk again with Alpharius (and your family), about what you discovered.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Follow this one little trick to get your favourite game(!?) updated!

The new public version is, as always, on my patreon page , while you can find the super interesting read known as the changelog .

Reactions: Flat and Warphorror

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Having a picture of all the character portraits with their names would help.
Otherwise you might not know who is the person who got a new scene, where is it, how do you start it etc.
Then stick that in f95 thread OP or patreon sticky.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes