XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
now that I think about it, this game have almost no Ugly Fat Boomer Old Man around...
I mean... Hentai Games often employ those kind of people right? Also we can make him an Ugly Fat Rich Noble Old Man that always trying to make the Countess his [input numerical number here] wife or pet after her noble debut...

also I think the walkthrough ain't covering the new area... (The Mage's Library Quest at some town full of squirrels)

also also what's the different between public version and patreon version (with some example)?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
now that I think about it, this game have almost no Ugly Fat Boomer Old Man around...
I mean... Hentai Games often employ those kind of people right? Also we can make him an Ugly Fat Rich Noble Old Man that always trying to make the Countess his [input numerical number here] wife or pet after her noble debut...

also I think the walkthrough ain't covering the new area... (The Mage's Library Quest at some town full of squirrels)

also also what's the different between public version and patreon version (with some example)?
I think there is one scene with an old man (if you keep working at the inn and tease the guy). I generally find old men the opposite of sexy, so they don't get featured. I guess that's pretty simple as a reason, but there it is. XD

I could see a fat guy appear, but I feel like we already have enough characters for all of our sexual needs. :^

Maybe I should start updating the walkthrough for 30 minutes every night (as long as I have something to write about). I find writing walkthroughs a waste of time, and very annoying (that's why I paid someone the first time to put it together), but I should be more disciplined about it and bite the bullet. Nobody ever seems to come forward to contribute to it anyway.

The differences are listed in the changelog, but basically they are just one month apart. The public version is always marked as such, but even if that wasn't the case, the first version is the patreon version, and the one below it is the public version. So the difference changes every month, and it's just whatever I added last time.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I know questions regarding the secret forest temple and ritual have already been asked and answered but those I found in the thread were all related to how to obtain the ritual spell (which I have) however I've not found indication of where that temple is and during my playthrought I've not stumbled upon it. Has it been removed or am I just bad at exploring and in that case can someone help me find it?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I know questions regarding the secret forest temple and ritual have already been asked and answered but those I found in the thread were all related to how to obtain the ritual spell (which I have) however I've not found indication of where that temple is and during my playthrought I've not stumbled upon it. Has it been removed or am I just bad at exploring and in that case can someone help me find it?
Speaking of the ritual spell, how do you learn it?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Speaking of the ritual spell, how do you learn it?
In the first Temple once you have the mouse transform you can get to the big blue chest on floor 1 in it you have a gemstone. Show it to Alpharius and he tell you that it contain a spell but it's not powered (not sure if it's needed).
In the second Temple after you got the fish transformation on floor 3 flood again the passage way (lever near the bells) and a secret room is available as a fish from the submerged patway activate the thingy and you obtain the Accessory Ritual Gemstone equip it and you can use the Ritual spell.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In the first Temple once you have the mouse transform you can get to the big blue chest on floor 1 in it you have a gemstone. Show it to Alpharius and he tell you that it contain a spell but it's not powered (not sure if it's needed).
In the second Temple after you got the fish transformation on floor 3 flood again the passage way (lever near the bells) and a secret room is available as a fish from the submerged patway activate the thingy and you obtain the Accessory Ritual Gemstone equip it and you can use the Ritual spell.
Thanks

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
In the forest near Tarkas (the one where you fight the slime girl) there is a small gap between the trees in the south-east corner of one of the areas. The tree tops hide the gap, but you can walk underneath those, and so you can reach the edge of the screen (and the hidden exit). The temple only opens if you use the spell during a full moon night.

Reactions: Warphorror

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
In the forest near Tarkas (the one where you fight the slime girl) there is a small gap between the trees in the south-east corner of one of the areas. The tree tops hide the gap, but you can walk underneath those, and so you can reach the edge of the screen (and the hidden exit). The temple only opens if you use the spell during a full moon night.
Thank you I was confused in the Walkthrough it spoke of the SW of Tarkas forest so I kept looking in the south west of the forest on the worldmap.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you I was confused in the Walkthrough it spoke of the SW of Tarkas forest so I kept looking in the south west of the forest on the worldmap.
Oh really? I should check it out and fix it, thanks for letting me know.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Y'see the guy is fully booked what with all those NTR games and the like, but here's his business card for future reference

fatbastard.jpg

qwerp12

Jun 26, 2017
im at the Tree Sap Trap and cant find the secret entrance, and yes im looking at the google docs...
Nevermind found it
but now im stuck at The Missing Link
Nevermind solved and that one
now i'm having trouble with short range tp
ok i solved and that one,
dont mind me im writing a poem here
I'm still having issues with tree sap trap. Where is the secret entrance?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm still having issues with tree sap trap. Where is the secret entrance?
In the area right before reaching the second temple, if you swim in the river and reach the left bank, you'll find a path. I assume that's the "secret entrance" he is referring to.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
got a question...
1. why Zanti can't force Erica to take their investment? (I mean she is Zanti's Secret Agent right?)
2. replaying the game twice and still can't get Keiko (or Lea? the blue girl in the Elize, Erica, Keiko/Lea Milking), how to get her also I am still stuck after Elize meet in Erica's Mansion Bedroom?

thank you...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
1. The Zanti do actually force you, as long as you completed the sequence at the farm (did you get the Zanti tattoo already?).

2. Sorry, the picture is there, but I have yet to add the option in-game (I think I will add it in version 0.98).

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Normally don't like games with purely Female protagonist but this one i do.
Wish they would update the Walkthrough

Last edited:

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
I cant manage to trigger the Eliza/Zanti scene even though i have reached eliza's last scene under her thumb and am a cowgirl is there any other requirements that you need for the scene?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I cant manage to trigger the Eliza/Zanti scene even though i have reached eliza's last scene under her thumb and am a cowgirl is there any other requirements that you need for the scene?
Did you talk to Keiko about the proposal to expand Golden Leaf? Eliza gets enslaved by the Zanti family during this event. This option unlocks in chapter 4. Once the event plays out, you can go visit Eliza at the farm (you should have a new option when talking to Tim).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes