Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
The first release of the year is here! It's a bit late, but oh well, it's better than never, right? XD

On my Patreon page, you can find the link to download the new public version , and you can check the changelog .
I really like the game and a lot of your previous work, been following this game since early early development and real glad to see it come a long real nicely. I used to be a supporter, but financial issues and lack of income prevented me from continuing that, focusing on my education and such. I know this is something you have reserved for $25 patreons, where they can suggest a scene.

Down the line I'd like to see some more bimbo content. Probably coinciding with the Queen of Hearts questline. Maybe Sonya notices the "bimbo" tattoo you got and your behavior with the bimbo trait. Or after getting the trait from the hypnotist you can visit him again, maybe in a later chapter and he will want to continue with the transformation. Basically I would like to see content where Erica gets more of a transformation to this trait, such as she's convinced to dye her hair, plump up her lips, had implants to her breasts making them larger and more perky(aware there's already breast expansion), and maybe even a change of outfit.

It's a very low priority suggestion request. Maybe you like it and put it up to a poll on patreon. Maybe $25 tier patreon sees this and also wants the same thing and you listen to them. Just wanted to throw it out there that I think it would be a cool addition.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I really like the game and a lot of your previous work, been following this game since early early development and real glad to see it come a long real nicely. I used to be a supporter, but financial issues and lack of income prevented me from continuing that, focusing on my education and such. I know this is something you have reserved for $25 patreons, where they can suggest a scene.

Down the line I'd like to see some more bimbo content. Probably coinciding with the Queen of Hearts questline. Maybe Sonya notices the "bimbo" tattoo you got and your behavior with the bimbo trait. Or after getting the trait from the hypnotist you can visit him again, maybe in a later chapter and he will want to continue with the transformation. Basically I would like to see content where Erica gets more of a transformation to this trait, such as she's convinced to dye her hair, plump up her lips, had implants to her breasts making them larger and more perky(aware there's already breast expansion), and maybe even a change of outfit.

It's a very low priority suggestion request. Maybe you like it and put it up to a poll on patreon. Maybe $25 tier patreon sees this and also wants the same thing and you listen to them. Just wanted to throw it out there that I think it would be a cool addition.
Glad to hear you are still enjoying the game. ^_^

As for suggestions, it's not like everyone can't make them, it's just a matter of priorities. Still, if I like an idea, I am probably going to add it, assuming I think I have the time.

The main problem with adding transformations tied to "Bimbo Erica" is how I designed the system. For example, the game is built on the assumption that clothes for general gameplay won't change, which means whenever I reset clothing from, bathing, or from transformations, the sprite goes back to the original look. This includes hair color (which would also look severely mismatched with all CG in the game), and changing the lips would also cause problems because of the portraits used during dialogues (I'd need a completely different approach from the standard RPG Maker way of handling it, to have it be "adaptive", and now it's too late to retrofit it into the game).

Basically, I deeply regret not future-proofing some of this stuff, but now I would need to dismantle the game to add these changes. If it's for a bad end, even an extended one, then we could do it, since it wouldn't interfere with the rest of the game, though. I am thinking a lot about this for future games, so that we won't have problems being more customizable in the future.

Reactions: Lyphrus

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a problem with google drive? The game is also downloadable from , by the way.
I have issues downloading with any other link option as they tend to timeout/cancel and i have to manually restart the download often beginning from the file with the loss of what is already downloaded so I tend to only use Mega as it at least restarts automatically from where it was dropped or interrupted. Basically its a less hassle option for me due to having crappy isp, which is all that is available in my area

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I have issues downloading with any other link option as they tend to timeout/cancel and i have to manually restart the download often beginning from the file with the loss of what is already downloaded so I tend to only use Mega as it at least restarts automatically from where it was dropped or interrupted. Basically its a less hassle option for me due to having crappy isp, which is all that is available in my area
Here you go:

I had stopped using Mega because it gives issues to some other people. I don't think I am going to make multiple uploads everytime, but maybe others will mirror the link, if it's a problem.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Here you go:

Mega

I had stopped using Mega because it gives issues to some other people. I don't think I am going to make multiple uploads everytime, but maybe others will mirror the link, if it's a problem.
Hi, OP.

I cannot help but respect you for pumping out these updates. That's dedication right there.

I vaguely remember suggesting you use that clothing shop perv to experiment with portrait and customization, which would have the benefit of a few extra scenes and some depth for that character beyond 'that guy who sells swimsuits', which is just as well because he feels like a character who can be explored a little further--and I personally think he deserves to have sex with Erica after all that teasing.

I kind of want to know what came of that suggestion.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys
Of course the cow girl story is very nice but now my mc has to go every morning to the barn.
After 30 days and always the same cg's the story get a bit lame.
Is there any way to skip it like the ghost in the night?

VonDoom

Sep 18, 2018
You get the option to do your milking at home once you are fully brainwashed and branded welcomed into the Zanti family.

Speaking of the Zanti family - something I've really been missing is for the interactions with the minor NPCs running around on the farm to change a bit depending on your cow-status.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, OP.

I cannot help but respect you for pumping out these updates. That's dedication right there.

I vaguely remember suggesting you use that clothing shop perv to experiment with portrait and customization, which would have the benefit of a few extra scenes and some depth for that character beyond 'that guy who sells swimsuits', which is just as well because he feels like a character who can be explored a little further--and I personally think he deserves to have sex with Erica after all that teasing.

I kind of want to know what came of that suggestion.
Thank you for the kind words! ^_^

I'd like to do some of what you suggested (and more in general with the shop owner), I am just having a hard time finding the time (there is a lot of content to work on, but I also don't want to drag development forever).
If all goes well, you'll get to see that kind of content in the game, but feel free to remind me every now and then, I have a good memory, but the game is large enough that I am starting to have quite a few "blind spots" when I try to organize my thoughts about what to work on next.

Hi guys
Of course the cow girl story is very nice but now my mc has to go every morning to the barn.
After 30 days and always the same cg's the story get a bit lame.
Is there any way to skip it like the ghost in the night?
At one of the points in the path, your intelligence needs to go below 30 before progressing, maybe that's what's stalling you? Perhaps I should reconsider the limit.

You get the option to do your milking at home once you are fully brainwashed and branded welcomed into the Zanti family.

Speaking of the Zanti family - something I've really been missing is for the interactions with the minor NPCs running around on the farm to change a bit depending on your cow-status.
That's something on the "to do" list. Well, given how I never even got around to opening their shop (the "work in progress" area near the farm is supposed to turn into a shop, eventually), there is a lot still unfinished from my plans, so I might have to cut some of the extra content.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
At one of the points in the path, your intelligence needs to go below 30 before progressing, maybe that's what's stalling you? Perhaps I should reconsider the limit.
Hmm this is possible, INT is actually at 30.
How can I decrease this?

EDIT: Ok. Found out: just repeat it every morning and INT will decrease by 3 every day till you reach 30.
Thx guys! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
where is the new quest at the court my last save is before entering the demon realm, i guess we still can´t continue that quest

Jan 30, 2019
hello boys and girls i have this game since patch 0,83 , and now i have updated the game, so my qustion is where are the baracks because it seems that i cant find this location ty on advance
nevermind found it

Last edited:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Glad to hear you are still enjoying the game. ^_^

As for suggestions, it's not like everyone can't make them, it's just a matter of priorities. Still, if I like an idea, I am probably going to add it, assuming I think I have the time.

The main problem with adding transformations tied to "Bimbo Erica" is how I designed the system. For example, the game is built on the assumption that clothes for general gameplay won't change, which means whenever I reset clothing from, bathing, or from transformations, the sprite goes back to the original look. This includes hair color (which would also look severely mismatched with all CG in the game), and changing the lips would also cause problems because of the portraits used during dialogues (I'd need a completely different approach from the standard RPG Maker way of handling it, to have it be "adaptive", and now it's too late to retrofit it into the game).

Basically, I deeply regret not future-proofing some of this stuff, but now I would need to dismantle the game to add these changes. If it's for a bad end, even an extended one, then we could do it, since it wouldn't interfere with the rest of the game, though. I am thinking a lot about this for future games, so that we won't have problems being more customizable in the future.
Completely understandable. I don't know much about programming or adding new facial stuff to characters. Other than in some works they would have separate faces with x features or expression and overlay it based on if requirements are met? There's probably more two it than that.

Could even be like the dryad bad ending where you get to play as nymph Erica for a bit and watch as her transformation to a dryad is complete. Continues down the transformations and whatnot to end up completely stopping and forgetting her own quest. Only thing on her mind is dick xD.

In the end it's your game and I'm just a guy with a degree in filmmaking. And yea maybe you might decide to keep this in mind for future projects or something. Just thought I'd share and idea I just randomly had, thanks for hearing it out.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Im looking for a save as a Zanti cow and far into the story.
Not sure how far in the main story this one is, also not sure how far you want to be in the Zanti story, but this save is finished with Zanti: save for the final encounter by being a royal member and a cow and falling in love with Eliza's magnificent cock haha.
I recommend doing the Zanti story start to finish yourself though. But if you want you can use my save after you've finished the first bit and want to see the new stuff.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How does one get willpower in this game? or when you loose it you cant get it back?
There are a few ways to increase willpower: in the bazaar you can train to increase your max health, but after you reach the cap, you can train for willpower, instead. If you buy the female slave, she can increase that for you, and if you become a noble and upgrade one of the rooms in the mansion, that should also give you a way to raise it. I think those are all the methods I added so far, if I am not mistaken.

where is the new quest at the court my last save is before entering the demon realm, i guess we still can´t continue that quest
If you go to the royal court and you are at least in chapter 4, there should be a new NPC, near the entrance to the throne room. Talking to him will give you the option to start the quest.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes