mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Having a picture of all the character portraits with their names would help.
Otherwise you might not know who is the person who got a new scene, where is it, how do you start it etc.
Then stick that in f95 thread OP or patreon sticky.
Something like a character profile/ H scenes list? I guess I could start working on it (I would probably ship it together with the game). No promises, though, it's not as high priority as adding/finishing content.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Like how insexity has it.
I think I get the idea, thanks for the example. Yeah, I probably will add something similar sooner or later, but as I said I can't make promises as to when.

SorannaEternal

Feb 3, 2018
Who's the hypnotist? I really wish this game had a wiki or something, trying to figure out where all the new content is (especially when it's for new characters or things I haven't seen) can be rough.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
Hello again, somehow the girl held by the orc in the quest climb, check, come back has reset back into the dungeon after completion and tania cannot be found in the mansion. This is in chapter 4.

cccb.png

Reactions: Flat

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello again, somehow the girl held by the orc in the quest climb, check, come back has reset back into the dungeon after completion and tania cannot be found in the mansion. This is in chapter 4.

View attachment 578354
I am surprised nobody noticed this before. Did you also complete the Tree sap quest? I believe that one calls the wrong variable once, which messes with the other quest (and also affects Tania's appearance as a result). Thanks a lot for the report! ^_^

Reactions: mirthless

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
I am surprised nobody noticed this before. Did you also complete the Tree sap quest? I believe that one calls the wrong variable once, which messes with the other quest (and also affects Tania's appearance as a result). Thanks a lot for the report! ^_^
Hi, I did also finish the tree sap quest. (y)(y)

Reactions: mdqp

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Shame TOTDC lost the artist for the game not featuring enough bestiality.
Maybe wolfy-nail will come to rescue now that he's into making games.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to walk naked?
It's not possible. I might add a nudist beach, but that would be it as far as going around completely naked (assuming I don't add some individual events where the protagonist can go strutting her stuff around naked as well).

• Sad
Reactions: Pablim1

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just had a thought and hope for future content.

Say after you recieve lordship over golden leaf, a chubby yet rather sexy curvy nobel woman who had her eyes on the golden leaf lordship worms her way into the MC's life and slowly and steadily tries to take control of her mind with either magic, drugs, hypnosis or take advantage of say a masochitic or submissive trait.

So that in the end, she will have the golden leaf lordship using the MC as her puppet and sex slave behind closed doors, but only if you fail to stop her or if you let her do it.

To me that sounds like perfect spank bank material, gotta love BBW's especially dominant ones.

Quick question, will Edith be getting more scene or at least hopefully more pictures for her current content?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just had a thought and hope for future content.

Say after you recieve lordship over golden leaf, a chubby yet rather sexy curvy nobel woman who had her eyes on the golden leaf lordship worms her way into the MC's life and slowly and steadily tries to take control of her mind with either magic, drugs, hypnosis or take advantage of say a masochitic or submissive trait.

So that in the end, she will have the golden leaf lordship using the MC as her puppet and sex slave behind closed doors, but only if you fail to stop her or if you let her do it.

To me that sounds like perfect spank bank material, gotta love BBW's especially dominant ones.

Quick question, will Edith be getting more scene or at least hopefully more pictures for her current content?
I think it's unlikely that I'll add such a character, considering my already existing plans for Golden Leaf (I doubt I'd ever find the time, and her role would be too similar to the futanari in the game, although she does it quite quickly).

Edith will likely get more pictures, although at this point I think she has enough scenes. :)

Aug 22, 2018
It's not possible. I might add a nudist beach, but that would be it as far as going around completely naked (assuming I don't add some individual events where the protagonist can go strutting her stuff around naked as well).
Wasn't there already topless content on the beach in Solina? Maybe if your Inhibitions are low enough, you could go entirely in the buff there and get a few extra scenes/reactions?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I think it's unlikely that I'll add such a character, considering my already existing plans for Golden Leaf (I doubt I'd ever find the time, and her role would be too similar to the futanari in the game, although she does it quite quickly).

Edith will likely get more pictures, although at this point I think she has enough scenes. :)
Just a hopeful thought, thanks for being honest mate.

But maybe for that character type could be used either as a harsh noble looking for a new maid to break to her will before the MC recieves the Golden leaf lordship which could work as a high paying job that could lead to a game over if you want to.

Or maybe as a potential friend in the nobility that can help in certain future quests but that friendship and help comes at a steep price, which could lead to a submissive/dominant yet loving relationship at the full end of the game.

But hey it's your game, your decisions i'm just glad you pay attention to people who ask questions and those that say stuff like i just did, thanks again for the honesty.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Wasn't there already topless content on the beach in Solina? Maybe if your Inhibitions are low enough, you could go entirely in the buff there and get a few extra scenes/reactions?
There is topless content, but I was planning to add a nudist beach in Solina. If I do, it seems like a good idea to keep the nude content contained there. If I decide to cut that area, maybe I would consider using the normal beach for it, instead.

Just a hopeful thought, thanks for being honest mate.

But maybe for that character type could be used either as a harsh noble looking for a new maid to break to her will before the MC recieves the Golden leaf lordship which could work as a high paying job that could lead to a game over if you want to.

Or maybe as a potential friend in the nobility that can help in certain future quests but that friendship and help comes at a steep price, which could lead to a submissive/dominant yet loving relationship at the full end of the game.

But hey it's your game, your decisions i'm just glad you pay attention to people who ask questions and those that say stuff like i just did, thanks again for the honesty.
Well, I feel like lying about what's likely to be added to the game benefits no one. I mean, the very idea seems kind of rude and pointless, since the project is public, after all. This without even considering the fact that stuff I might want to add could get cut anyway for whatever reason (if I figure out I can't make it fun or sexy, for example), so there are already enough changes from what I share that we don't really need more confusion. XD

Out of curiousity, did you have a particular look in mind for such a character? As I said, I don't think I can fit much more in the noble path, but for future reference it might be worth thinking about the concept.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes