andreim23

Dec 31, 2018
cant wait for Eleanor 3, gotta be honest I played almost all of LOP games but eleanor series is the hottest of all along with Living with Temptation 1 and 2
where did you play elenor 1 i cant find a download for mac anywhere

bljanah

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, I know how to save the game manually at any point you want. It works for me in Windows 7.
I'll explain how I do that.

Play to a point where you want to save. Close the Game! Then enter in Windows search "regedit". Look for the folder in Registry Editor:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Call girl Denise]
Now you make a right click on the folder "Call girl Denise" and select Export. Enter an appropriate name for your savepoint and save the .reg file . Thats all.

If you want to return to the saved point/day in the game, you just need to run the reg file and confirm with Okay..
You can create as many files as you want.
Have fun.

[sorry, google translate :sneaky:]

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
still deeply love this beautiful game. nice renders and characters
(*♡∀♡)

TuXido

May 9, 2018
where did you play elenor 1 i cant find a download for mac anywhere
I played it on windows at that time before I bought my mac but its a flash SWF game, I think if you download adobe flash player stand alone application (you can find it on adobe flash website) it might work, never tried it but give it a go.

lisa_dramagirl90

Jan 4, 2019
After day 3 ending, you can blowjob a boy in bar. I can not go further, if you click mouse nothing happens? Anyone tips how to get passed that story line? I can's play the game...

Reactions: uraeon

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sadly the game is repetetive and annoying, much worse then tori500 and Jordan500, which were fun. It's sad what became of LOP. I am not even looking forward to Eleanor 3, I liked part 1 a lot, and Living with temptation 1, the rest of games they published since then to me is not worth our time. Sorry.

tpost2k12

Aug 12, 2017
Wonder why, Pledge isnt cracked already.

But thank you for this one.
i was waiting on it forever, but i support lop game devs, so i finally decided to donate 10$/start an account, pledge isnt worth the wait, it was alot of boring scenes, and seemed like so much of the game never got finished, but idk

tpost2k12

Aug 12, 2017
oh, thanks for the upload, was gonna share if it wasnt here. but thanks again, also
any1 got a walk through to this game? im playing it on the legit site, and CANNOT get past like day 10 where ur friend boots you lmao, i have tried every option i think. any help would be cool

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
oh, thanks for the upload, was gonna share if it wasnt here. but thanks again, also
any1 got a walk through to this game? im playing it on the legit site, and CANNOT get past like day 10 where ur friend boots you lmao, i have tried every option i think. any help would be cool
As long as you pay rent and increase her relationship, she doesn't kick you out.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
any1 got a walk through to this game?
It's one page back. Check this post here: . Have fun!

Edit: It's post #206. Images from a previous poster might force the page up or down a bit from the guide. Just scroll up or down slightly to see it.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes