Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
After paying Frank the $1,000, I unlocked his place... but whenever I go there, there are no options to raise his relationship. What did I do wrong?

Apr 24, 2018
After paying Frank the $1,000, I unlocked his place... but whenever I go there, there are no options to raise his relationship. What did I do wrong?
For some reason, the only ways to unlock Frank's relationship is to pay him upfront on his first event on Day 7 (not Day 10 aka the second event, as you did) or to agree to his deal after not paying him twice. I suggest agreeing to his deal; even though you start later, you get to the sex faster.

Reactions: Monkey Boy

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
When you actually threaten Kyle with the gun and see that pussy act like a whimp is priceless.

xxxclone

Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone have high cpu usage when running the game? Sry if it's a stupid question because im dont play much unity game.

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
I can't make head or tail of the walkthrough. How does one advance through the game considering so many different stats and location?

Apr 24, 2018
I think you mostly can. I remember finishing this game without ever having to raise any of the relationships with the male characters.
Technically, you do get a +1 with Yuri, so you do have to increase a male relationship. Also, you have to give a blowjob to a guy before having sex with one of the girls.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Technically, you do get a +1 with Yuri, so you do have to increase a male relationship. Also, you have to give a blowjob to a guy before having sex with one of the girls.
Yeah, you're right. It's been a while since I last played.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
some one have a walkthrough??
I'm going to do you a solid here since this is the second time you've recently asked this question...

Walkthrough / Guide
While this won't provide all the minutia within the game like stat or relationship gains, or display stat requirements needed (i.e., stat requirements for Barbara--Hygiene 30+, Relationship Points 100+, Lips 25+, Ass 30+, and Hands 25+), it'll still get you through the game and allow you to see any and all scenes. (See spoiler.)

Understanding the Guide - When it says "2-2", it means option 2 and then choose option 2 for the followup, and you don't have to do them in order; though, it's the easiest. For example, you can choose to "slowly touch her body" before "slipping two fingers in" during one of Karen's scenes as long as it's one of the choices in the guide. Things with an X next to it is a choice that results in a penalty to your current Stars in that scene (i.e., 3X means do not choose option 3 at all if you don't want a Star reduction).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes