GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Call Girl Denise Cheat

This cheat will,
  • Give unlimited stamina
  • Give unlimited health
  • Give unlimited hygiene
  • All the stats will be 100 (Brain, Face, Body, Hands, Lips, Pussy, Ass)
  • 999 relationship points with all the characters
  • Unlimited stars required to perform various actions

Instructions
  1. Download the original game through the given links.
  2. Extract the .zip file.
  3. Goto the location "CallGirlDenise1\CallGirlDenise\CallGirlDenise_Data\Managed".
  4. Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" with the download cheat file.
  5. Enjoy. !!!

*NOTE : I didn't change the money values because it can be done using cheat engine.
Yeah I couldn't download the cheat as my anti virus blocked it. Couldn't you upload it to a safer hosting site? Until then I don't trust it.

Reactions: tomeczek32100
Dec 21, 2018
Yeah I couldn't download the cheat as my anti virus blocked it. Couldn't you upload it to a safer hosting site? Until then I don't trust it.
Zippyshare is a very safe site. You can either whitelist the file as an exclusion or turn off the antivirus (not recommended).

You can choose not to trust the file but the site itself is legit. I downloaded it and it's not an issue.

Winterschill

Jun 18, 2017
Zippyshare is a very safe site. You can either whitelist the file as an exclusion or turn off the antivirus (not recommended).

You can choose not to trust the file but the site itself is legit. I downloaded it and it's not an issue.
Zippyshare itself might be safe, but all the popup bullshit that comes with it, was what was setting my AV software off

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This game is much better with that cheat file. I was struggling with the LOP style system because with no saves it gets boring requiring a walkthrough to explore but with the cheat patch I actually enjoyed the game more than I did before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Why is this game using so much of my CPU? Hidden bitcoin miner?
Had the same issue with Eleanor3 they switched from Flash to Unity. imho not worth it for the small visual upgrade but they gained protection against cracks.

I used a program to limit cpu draw of individual tasks called BES helps a bit but the game feels poorly optimized to be honest.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
is there any way to go backward? in this game?
No, I don't believe so. I don't think any of the LoP / S&G games does either since they're not standard visual novels and most were originally developed in Flash.

• Sad
Reactions: Yaqub

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG i played this game 2 years ago for a while and then i lost it and never found it again SO FUCKING HAPPY i found this game again! Really good imo at least when i played it and hope to see more similar games. Nice looking mc :) hope that there will be some old guys now to have fun with that was missing when i played it but its completed now. So hopes are high but on the other hand i hope to see more of this dev is he still active?

Edit: okay played it and i always get the quick ending cause her friend gets suspecious... quite annoying. it seems you have to balance between quick money and taking care of her friend aswell as making not quick money. hm but the animated sex scenes where really great especially for 2/3 years ago.

Does anyone know finished games with a fem mc with curves who follows prostitution? Wonder why many other devs don't animate their scenes on the same level as this game does. Kinda sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Call Girl Denise Cheat File

How to use the cheat file ?

01. Extract "Call Girl Denise Cheat File.zip"
02. Copy the "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
03. Goto "CallGirlDenise_Data\Managed" Folder
04. Paste and overwrite the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" File
05. Enjoy !

Features
Money = 999999
Stamina = 999999
Health = 999999
Hygiene = 999999
Popularity = 999999
Brain = 999999
Face = 999999
Body = 999999
Hands = 999999
Lips = 999999
Pussy = 999999
Ass = 999999
Karen = 999999
Barbara = 999999
Yuri = 999999
Frank = 999999

The Star Value is set to a permanent 99. So no matter what mistake you make during the sex scenes, you will be able to continue to the next stage.

Walkthrough
A complete walkthrough of the game can be found here :

Leave a like if you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
Still a great game, but even with the cheats I don't feel like exploring all avenues, no way to crack and get access to images on this one?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes