• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Gonzeh

Jul 28, 2017
Wow. A good looking game with optimisation?! What is this wizardry. Just hope it get's finished. Cool so far

Reactions: hiltonvr

SgtDahaka

Oct 16, 2019
There is a bug when browsing the option ingame. It will stay open when you try to close it.

DamienT

Nov 23, 2019
Will watch it but keeping my hopes as low as possible. Most likely will be in development for 20 years recieving minor updates every 3-4 months that will add bug fixes and one new animation or clothing. Prove me wrong DEV or you're another milker scumbag :)
So, no pressure.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Cashhh

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
There's only the scenes you see in peoples' screenshots right now. There isn't much to do in the game itself. The in-game physics look great, H-scenes are a little lacking. Patreon is not worth getting right now until another update drops in my opinion. The game hints that there are "Patreon only" mechanics but if you have the Patron version those mechanics all switch to say "coming soon!" which is more than a little scummy. I unsubbed from the Patreon but I wanted to check it out to see if there was more content.

Oct 24, 2017
There's a little sex and a little quest, that's it. Niceish demo. Also, don't go for the runes. All it does is give you the same sex scene as going into the dungeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Something is making me believe this is made by the same team who made "Operation Love Craft Fallen Doll" since the games both use the same speed up, slow down and play buttons etc. Could it be another cash grab from the same people under a new name?

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I super like the design, graphics, movement, and aesthetic of the game. Performance feels and looks smooth without sacrificing visual quality.

The only real issue is that the character models look stiff. No jiggle or bounce while moving or during the sex scenes. If the devs add physics and manage to not compromise on quality moving forward, I'd actually be quite happy. Hoping that it isn't one of those things that'll take years and years to develop.

Reactions: anon280

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
If all the folks who

If all the folks who worked on 0.1 unreal games would band together they would hit 1.0 for sure.

But it's probably fueled by greed and if not that too many different personalities.

That said Unreal Dev here who wouldn't mind working with some talented Artists.
Lets start a ue4 passion project!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes