Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Was expecting a shitshow, but this was better than i thought. Even though there's not much to do, but with the little notes around etc.. Can see effort and thought went into it. Looking forward to further development.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
No name from any of the creators, only "call of beyond team", no twitter, no nothing to prove they made previous games and will make this one a full game aswell, feels like a scam that'll get uploads every two months to fix the way light reflects on the water and nothing else.
"You're one of these guys that do, instead of talking. That's cool."
-Tom Cruise, Collateral (he was wrong about the guy)

Jul 21, 2019
I love this beautiful main character please do more contents! dont give up and keep it go more!

Unlike EA / Electronic Arts like how they accomplished and achieved completion of those Dragon Age all seasons/chapters and Mass Effect all seasons/chapters the company has made the games worst of the years in aspect of everything and details and all ugliness interface and dumb systems. The CEO made the games downgrades. Same happened to Cyberpunk 2077. All those CEO motherfuckers! They dont have respect for players or buyers that buy on their products. They CEO should live in the ZOO and living with those nasty creatures!

Last edited:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I love this beautiful main character please do more contents! dont give up and keep it go more!

Unlike EA / Electronic Arts like how they accomplished and achieved completion of those Dragon Age all seasons/chapters and Mass Effect all seasons/chapters the company has made the games worst of the years in aspect of everything and details and all ugliness interface and dumb systems. The CEO made the games downgrades. Same happened to Cyberpunk 2077. All those CEO motherfuckers! They dont have respect for players or buyers that buy on their products. They CEO should live in the ZOO and living with those nasty creatures!
What? You holding up okay over there buddy?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Nah, I'm one of the developers, I think I just shamelessly copied their team desc because I liked how it sounded at some point when we were scrolling through similar projects that are out there, and pushed it to the docs mindlessly. Sorry about that. We are not related in any way. Also - "Bullshit name"?! Offensive! - I've spent a good week coming up with a good sounding name. It's even cooler as "Call of Behind" as somebody has smartly suggested.

Had to register an account to debunk the newly-forming myth, guys.
Also, join our Discord server if you want to get info from devs. I'm active there, and will be glad to answer your questions.

The jokes, though! The "I am highly distracted by the ritual circle he has center around his ENTIRE ass. It makes me worry it is a ...summoning circle." has made my evening.

Thank you guys for your attention to our project and good-natured comments. We worked hard on optimizing and polishing the game while analyzing our competitors to offer something cool right out of the gate.
My remarks regarding "Bullshit name" was not aimed at Beyond. It was aimed at the Project Helius one because it's undergone numerous name changes. And thanks for clarifying here. In terms of gameplay, the game is solid.

I'm hoping to see more content on this game because it's already super polished. For the sake of it, is there a chance you could include a Photo Mode in future updates? Would be super fun to play with some of the lighting effects you've got on there. The level design is super simple, I've had a poke around the out of bound areas and seen some interesting things.

Also, we had "Call of Beyond", as you mentioned we also saw "Call of Behind" - why not next - "Call of Booty"?

Also, main character scales up nicely. ;-)

Lol.png

Last edited:
Reactions: orestkwitka

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
v.01 tech demo and there's already patreon-only content lmao
other than that looks promising, hopefully it won't die in few months(after collecting some free money from patreon)

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Don't work for me, after the sister are running towards me i can't move at all just scroll out and in again.
Dialogue locks your camera at an angle, interact with E or Enter until all dialogue is exhausted, then move with KB&M.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Don't work for me, after the sister are running towards me i can't move at all just scroll out and in again.
Dialogue locks your camera at an angle, interact with E or Enter until all dialogue is exhausted, then move with KB&M.

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

vectorbrandon

May 9, 2018
Here is the patreon build there is honestly not alot you can do. You can press T to spaw a monster anywhere or just go into showroom from new game thats it. Everything else is like coming soon.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
After looking at the roadmap I believe I might come back here after a couple of years because developer for some reason prioritizes to develop a 5 gb NSFW animation gallery instead of a game with actual gameplay mechanics, lmao.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes