chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well yes and no. The next game is planned to be set in the Orion sector, however about 100 years further into the future. It really is just borrowing some of the lore established in the first game. It is not planned that any of the characters from Callisto will make a return in the next game in any meaningful way. With what I have learned, starting with an almost clean slate gives me more freedom moving forwards.
Ok thx, but got to give credit at least you finished the game most people abandon them halfway

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lmfao harem game with no harem ending. The dev baited you guys so hard haha.
Much like life really.

Imagine a couple, really excited about their life together and happily in love. The woman falls pregnant, they have hopes and dreams for how awesome their amazing baby is going to be.......

Then they get you.

Life just isn't fair sometimes.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Let's not forget that, for most people in this forum, "characterization" only means being able to choose between different hairstyles and breastsizes. And the only plot they are able to follow is the one running in their imagination and not the one displayed on screen. Why bother them with facts and nuances when they have wishes and personal opinions?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok. to clarify .. throughout this awesome game, MC and various of his babes have neat gettaways they can visit.
Now ... MC is the official partner of a goddess also ruler of what is known in their time as the most advanced
technological people in the game. So ... having all the girls in one setting either at the palace,
at the villa or at the club ... while they are not adventuring with their ship,
the kind of laid back yet still exciting game life even the famed Cpt. Picard is into nowadays ...
is one worthwhile wishful immagining good feels action to close this chapter of galactic sagas.

Reactions: RaBuddy

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
oh its completed .. Salut ! well i can't wait for the next project ! all the best to the developer !

asa;uy.jpg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Much like life really.

Imagine a couple, really excited about their life together and happily in love. The woman falls pregnant, they have hopes and dreams for how awesome their amazing baby is going to be.......

Then they get you.

Life just isn't fair sometimes.
Please don't do that again. I nearly choked in my beer :ROFLMAO:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
There are 4 available endings. You have not been successful enough in the final battle to trigger the Lia ending. This success depends upon decisions you have made since v0.60.

I would say roughly 20 hours. It depends a lot on how much of the repeatable content you choose to experience. As another guide, there are 112,000 words of dialogue. This is equivalent to about a 400 page paperback novel.

To those complaining about the lack of a harem ending:
The game story and character development is such that what you are defining as a harem ending makes no sense. As a challenge, come up with a concept for what you define as a harem ending and then see whether it is consistent with the characters in the game and their projected futures.

Just because the ending isn't exactly what you define as a harem ending, does not invalidate that there are harem elements through 90% of the game.
Well... in the very early development of this game I had very few positive words to say about it but... after a couple of years it turned into a surprisingly nice project. I have to say I am glad my initial impression was wrong and congratulate the author on a job well done.

On the matter of harem ending... there is/was one expected possibility to have Tanya & Lia ending since Lia's romance started with pretty significant participation of Tanya and they were pretty much like sisters so it was a bit disappointing the author decided to exclude this option.

But, all is well that ends well. Congrats again.

Reactions: Triple OG

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Callisto [v1.00] [Xavster] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,09 GB / 1,16 GB - Callisto-1.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,08 GB / 1,15 GB - Callisto-1.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,5% of the original size, image quality 60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Callisto [v1.00] [Xavster] crunched (HQ)

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,09 GB / 1,59 GB - Callisto-1.00-pc-hqcrunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,08 GB / 1,58 GB - Callisto-1.00-mac-hqcrunched.zip
= ~51,5% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Callisto [v1.00] [Xavster] crunched

Info: Will add a bigger version with higher image quality later.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,09 GB / 1,16 GB - Callisto-1.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,08 GB / 1,14 GB - Callisto-1.00-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
THANK YOU

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geowraith and "CJ"
4.20 star(s) 116 Votes