professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
1697435947514.png

Overview:
Callisto-X is a new unofficial fan game based on Callisto by Xavster_Gaming
Solidly based on the original but with new challenges, enhancements and story changes.
Once again you play the role of a former military officer, now trying to make a living by trading and scavenging in the vastness of space.
Your ship is the Callisto, your crew a group of exotic & talented women from across the Galaxy who will intimately aid you in your quest.
Will you save the Galaxy? Or will you DIE in the attempt? Will you be a Hero? …or just another dead body floating in space?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-16
Release Date: 2023-10-15
Developer: ProfessorX-10 -
Original Developer: Xavster Gaming - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Other Games by Xavster: Stellar Crossroads - Callisto
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win /Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0012.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0019.jpg screenshot0021.jpg screenshot0024.jpg screenshot0027.jpg screenshot0031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
professorx10 congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
PS you need to insert the full size images as thumbnails for the previews.

You can maybe get a Developers badge or Modders badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
was a fan of Xavster's Calisto, is there gonna be anything different about this one? are we looking at new stories set in the same universe or is this a retelling of the same story? does this one continue where the game by Xavster left off? from the screenshots i like the art style and renders look to be clean. what are the plans for this project? you have my interest, i just want to know more about your plans for the story and characters!

Reactions: OrcDra

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
really liked Callisto so im happy you made your own version of it =) perhaps you could actually put in a harem path also?.. *hint hint wink wink*

looking forward to your updates to see what fun you can come up with =)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CallistoX-0.33
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As i have pointed above, this game has some fairly frustrating elements, such as fake choices, dead-ends/game overs and scene restarts.
To avoid racing scene loops/restarts, you have to get all 7 choices right, and here are those:
Note, even if you get all choices right, there is no chance to win the race (yup, you are losing it no matter what).
The whole purpose of "right" choices is to advance in the game, as a loser ofc :HideThePain:

Apart from mentioned annoyances, side images/avatars (of the characters speaking atm) are another a bit annoying thing, yet thats just me...im sure there are plenty of players just loving those avatars, otherwise why would any dev bother to spend developing time creating those "add-ons":KEK:

Aug 2, 2017
What in the fuck is this race bullshit. Why devs insist on putting this tedious shit in eludes the fuck outta me.

Edit: Oh damn, thanks for the guide. I was literally about to dump this in my bin.

Reactions: Renar31 and cpg233

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Milf, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Romance, Sandbox, Multiple Non-Harem Endings, Lesbian, Group sex
Will the lesbian be optional, as if I get to decide whether it happens or not?

Reactions: EJW

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
played it and what i can see it is 1:1 from the original callisto. only diff was in the start with tanya bed scene the rendering whas terrible

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Spock-and-Kirk1_cr.jpg

Captain, From the comments, all indications show a mediocre turnout for this game. It is still early through.
Very good, Mr. Spock. Now give me back the Captain's Chair.
I've been farting into it for the last hour, enjoy.
SPOCK!!!!!!!!

Haha, The game looks good. Thanks for the share. :giggle: