VN Ren'Py Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not the smartest tool in that class ... he is being mocked by the teacher, but is being bullied for his notes.
His notes seem on par with those of a well established glasses wearing think babe tho.
Many contradictions in this ... understandable Mc is all over the place exhibiting tons of bad tropes.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, I'll write as I play, sorry for how long this might be.

1. A instruction on what Alchemy/Enhancement/Possession is about might be a good idea, just a line of text explaining what the choice is about before the appears.

2. Didn't see an MC like this before, not my favourite but +1 for not being the same we always see.

3. Love the interactions with dad, at least so far he seems like a good one and again that is rare they are normally either assholes or dead so another +

4. What the fuck just happened, is that supposed to be like a tv show where we are shown what random or side characters are doing while the main character travels? I know this is a style choice but I can't for the life of me understand why people want games to look like tv shows or movies, not my favourite thing but not something that detracts from it either.

5. After the choice I got my answer this is going hard for the tv show thing.

6. Sometimes we have the MC saying other people's lines just a note, it happens.

7. from the father's comments and the teacher's if we answer wrong the dev is trying to go with a "feminism is bad and all woman nowadays are angry and hate man" approach and is giving me high incel vibes, lets's hope I'm wrong. -

8. Nop, can't even make it through the first class scene, if it is supposed to be funny it only comes out as cringe + what I've said above + it being "tv show" style it isn't anything I think I would enjoy, again I might be wrong on my previous point but I won't force myself to continue playing just to figure that out.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ha, I like it. Yes it's an intro and thus it is intro like short
but the dev(s) has created their own unique look for the
character models and that's really great in my book. (y)

The female models look great too.

Renders are crisp and clear. No noise or grain.

The story is fantasy or supernatural themed and
I am intriguied. Looking forward to more.

Oh and here we got a single dad raising the MC
and they are on good terms. That's something
new too because usually the dads are dead in AVNs.

7. from the father's comments and the teacher's if we answer wrong the dev is trying to go with a "feminism is bad and all woman nowadays are angry and hate man" approach and is giving me high incel vibes, lets's hope I'm wrong. -
Not gonna lie, that one didn't really sit right with me either. It's like some bad cliché
by an 80is insecure dude with a walrus mustache and mullet but for the
benefit of the doubt and it only being an intro I guess I can overlook it for now.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No Discord?..

Hi, nice renders. Be free to come up to my small discord server .

You may post your game materials in 'other games' channel or discussing renders.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I just assumed he was calling her a perfect ten as I've heard dime used that way before. Admittedly I'd prefer dame as it's got far more class.

As to the game; it's got some interesting models but a number of scenes where it feels ADHD as it jumps around with minimal context. Hard to comment on much more as the story is bare bones thus far.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Then i guess waiting is the only option here. But i would have liked atleast some information about the routes from dev rather than just jumping into it.
The game was posted on May 17th. Apart from that, there has been nothing from the dev. Dunno if he/she is miffed because players criticized his models.

Reactions: Grelk

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
The game was posted on May 17th. Apart from that, there has been nothing from the dev. Dunno if he/she is miffed because players criticized his models.
In my opinion models are fine. Not too good but not too bad either. I am sure it will improve in future as he/she gets some patreons and starts getting some funds

Reactions: Hornyowl

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
@Longcountry Is it that the initial upload here was just for show and all of your future releases are for Patrons only?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The dev released v0.3 4 days ago to his patron. V0.2 is available as a free public release on his Patreon page.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC on the street greeting someone:
1668279809269.png

Also MC, right after that someone talks back to him:

1668279851576.png

Antisocial, recluse, in his head, counterintuitive behavior demonstrate in spades.

We find out in the end: she is the lil sis of MC”s EX, the EX MC cannot stop thinking about and we are led to believe MC needs and tries to convince himself he also wants to get back together with ... pretty horrible RE-start into that relationship.

When your EX comes to visit and has this to say ... whadda y”all get out of it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Posession is the most fun and MC has most practice with it. Alchemy he gets snuffed out by the babe,
so far she gets the only action in this game, so do that for the thrills. Enchantment feels overpowered nothingness,
MC manifests in the end of this latest 0.2 version, hoping to see a lil bumblebee and MC action next.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes