docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Sounds like someone fell for the "intrusive ads try to download malware to your computer instead of the file you want" trick. I thought that was common enough on a website like this that no one would fall for it.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Definitely enjoying this and love the way it naturally ended on nice cliffhanger for 0.1. It will be interesting to see how this works out considering there looks to be 3 different love interests potentially (Former Best Friend, New Friend, Cheerleader)

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
This is a great start, looking forward to seeing more of this!

One thing that had me a little confused, was Natalie Mars' character, are they supposed to be male or female at the start? I know they introduce themselves as a boy, but then the player refers to them as "she", also the posing as the players girlfriend as well. Just an area of writing I think could be cleared up (I really like the idea of this character being a boy, but secret sissy, like I think is implied here!).

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Then make a game of your taste und stop complaining. Especially since this is a pirating site so you obviously want it for free.
honestly one of the rare that lets you do that Is the company with ''john'' ,wish there was more too

Nov 15, 2021
honestly one of the rare that lets you do that Is the company with ''john'' ,wish there was more too
Friends Of Mine lets you choose between being the sissy and sissifying your friend, but the second path hasn't been updated for a loooong time.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Few things, path choice is always great and if you can you should probably try messing with sound volume. So that
1. All vids can be played with same volume as previous videos/setting
2. Try making all video sound equalised so that it's not needed to make it go up and down between vids

Hohenhaim

Jul 16, 2021
Here's the media pack for the game version v0.15 , chose the site you want to download from and simply extract it right next to Camboy.html

None of my browsers let me download them as they say the certificates are not safe as they are self signed. This happens with any of the links. I can normally download other files from gofile and anonfiles.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
there is at least some bug regarding naming... in the dialogues it still keeps saying Zoey even if you changed the name

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes