Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks like an interesting start, I can't think of another game focused around being a camwhore like that. I just hope that it won't descend into forced gay and NTR content like so many other sissy games do.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Then make a game of your taste und stop complaining. Especially since this is a pirating site so you obviously want it for free.
LOL! No. He is 'Bitching' because, Like in most sissification games; "mr macho" male player does Not want to be sissified & getting sexually molested/assaulted by perverted male NCP's.
HE, like others who have "bitched" about games of this genre; wants to be the MC; sissfiying the NCP character; so they can FAP while they are sexually assaulting the NCP.

to my knowledge there are only 2 games to sissify/feminize another NCP
- FoM & MD; and to be honest are kinda 'half-assed'
(because DEV (MD) half-heartedly added as an afterthought.)
- FoM, IMHO, is just a Gay Mess from start to finish; It Only has ONE Direction in mind.

Like Many Others have said,... If You Do NOT Like the Game; then don't play it!

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This is the first release of this game so it's a bit short.

I have a long story ahead of me, many more characters, many more choices and many more paths to add.

If you find any bug or any feedback please write it here.

Thanks!
I Finally got to play your game.
Not a fan of the prudish characteristic, but it is what it is.
There are some english/sentence structure issues. not a game breaker.
I feel, IMO, that the "sleepy" animation isn't necessary to story (and could save you some MB's w/o it).

I REALLY like the game so far! I can partially identify with the MC.
I am in No way shy or a prude; but have been bullied for being 'different'. but maybe lack some self-confidence.
I am Not as shy and 'socially awkward' as Our MC. I could survive with social jobs (waiter/waitress/sales associate),
but I am definitely not a 'people person'.
I would LOVE to have someone like "Leo"(Natalie's character) in my life; as a "guide".
Maybe even a website like "Camboy" to post pic's & vids on.

Good job so far. I wish you Best of Luck. Looking forward to next version/update.
- I am curious to see what is going to happen with "Mia"(redhead Bestie).

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
This game says it's HTML, so why is the zip an EXE? My anti-virus keeps registering that there's a virus in this and deleting the .exe so I can't even open the game.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I hope you're not stuck in one of those flyover states. Things are better when you get away from the "meatheads". Most of the engineers I've worked with over my career are anything but dominant dickheads. That being said I have met one or two "brogrammer" types in software engineering, but that's probably due to lack of social development. Management on the other hand... they suffer from all sorts of sociopath tendencies.

It IS Sexual assault!! Because Men Do Not Ask! They just Assume that It is Okay.
That the MC is willing & wanting (male ego at work), then They Just TAKE what they want!
They do not care if it is a girl, trans, femboy; as long as they can get their c*ck wett & get off!
male POV - "Well, I am an Alpha male, so it is Okay!"

Reactions: Shelscott50

Erudosan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Thanks everyone for your feedbacks.
I opened a discord channel for this game if you are interested come and say hi.

Last edited:

Suroht

Jan 10, 2020
Hi just wanted to give a quick feedback since this game looks promising.

Bugs:
  • When replaying the game it doesn't reset the decisions made (i.e first city exploration). So after visiting one location and returning to the hub all others are already marked as "(You already visited this place.)" and the choices picked aren't saved but the choices from the original walkthrough are picked.
  • Possible Passage Link writing error after calling Leo about the job: "aSLeep"
  • Possible type selector error after aplying makeup: "Yes baby, I know you would be so fucking cute just look at you."</gre>

There probably are some more errors but this is what I have found after my first playthrough. I hope you keep up the good work and get some content updates out soon ^^

But apart from that this looks like a really solid start. Good job.

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Nice start I will be watching this one and hopefully it gets consistent updates and doesn't get abandoned like most, good luck.

rwannos

May 12, 2017
Good beginning of the game (just a bit short but np).
Don't listen to the bad coms. Your game are very promising.
All the best to you.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
So can anybody tell me how I'm supposed to play this game if the exe has a Trojan embedded in it? My Norton refuses to let me open it. I would really like to give it a try though.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes