RPGM Abandoned Camelot [v0.68] [Shadow Portal]

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
The english version does my head in when I go to play with the saves cause the Items are in russian in the save data, it's kind of hilarious.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game is awesome not just story wise but from a graphical perspective as well. So little content for the size though. Maybe 1.5 hour gameplay max after a year or so that kind of awful

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
No problemo!

I really like the game's art, reminds me that there are good non-3DCG games too.

D

Deleted member 11125

Can somebody post a save from the start of chapter 3, my old save from the end v0.52 doesn't work. Thanks in advance

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
How do I get past the "You shall not pass" statue? Plz just give hint I don't know what the combo is supposed to represent

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
anybody knows the bonus code? this shit drives me crazy =D
i found interresting code in Map045.json but i cant find him.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I did not like this game. I dont know if it's my computer or not, but the game feels paintfully slow. There is delay between ingame animations(like "thinking" cloud etc) and text, character movement is slow, text is slow, everything seems slow and clumsy. I know, that the idea to wait real time, until npc make or do something(like potion, dinner) seems interesting, and new, but imo it's making game even slower. Not to mention bugs, like i have to do all the talking in town two times. But store seems fine, it is interesting and kinda new.Maybe i'll give it a try after few more updates.