RPGM Abandoned Camelot [v0.68] [Shadow Portal]

rpg_gamer

Sep 16, 2017
can anybody please give hint How do I get past the "You shall not pass" statue?
the key comibination may be...

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
How's the english on this one, fellas? I'd just judge based on screenshots but there aren't any and 1.5 gigs is a hell of a commitment.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Here are the download links for v0.68 via his patreon.
For Windows:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Linux:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Here are the download links for v0.68 via his patreon.
For Windows:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Linux:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
do you have the special code by any chance so don't need to start a new game

a_Schmuck

Aug 26, 2017
I was enjoying the game until I got to the Hero's Quest and got to Find the abandoned mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't find the mine or get time to advance. Every path except between town and Merlin's just says there's nothing for me there. Anyone have any pointers?

Only things I haven't done are use the gem and solve the combination in Merlin's house.

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
I am going to admit it took me about 10 minutes to figure out you don't use your mouse in this game, but you use the arrow keys. Am I the only one who struggled to figure it out?

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
I could use some pointers from you guys. I'm at chapter 3 at the moment and just had a chat with the (evil?) Qeen Whatshername (yes, the one with the big boobs, you know). After that, I ran into the weird white-haired girl that asks for an accommodation. Arthur mentions asking the market owner guy. Right. Well, problem is, I can't seem to find him anywhere in town. And I can't *leave* town either, because of Arthur's stubbornness. So: did I miss something (probably)? Did I hit a bug? Did I hit the unexpected end of the game?

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
I could use some pointers from you guys. I'm at chapter 3 at the moment and just had a chat with the (evil?) Qeen Whatshername (yes, the one with the big boobs, you know). After that, I ran into the weird white-haired girl that asks for an accommodation. Arthur mentions asking the market owner guy. Right. Well, problem is, I can't seem to find him anywhere in town. And I can't *leave* town either, because of Arthur's stubbornness. So: did I miss something (probably)? Did I hit a bug? Did I hit the unexpected end of the game?
Damn you got far. The game is super slow for me I just gave up until they fix that. I have a potato-powered computer, so I hope optimization is in the future for this game. Now if you excuse me, I have to go replace my potato seeing as how it has almost run out of electro-lights to power my computer.

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know if they abandoned this game? They just released a new game and there's no news on this game on their page

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
via the patron:

Q: Camelot: The End?
A: Not in the slightest. Camelot remains the main project that we won't abandon. Updates to Camelot will continue to be made as before.

Game just isn't being updated here links for .68

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Further update:
We are currently only working on SlutCraft, but we want to port Camelot: The Game to Renpy game engine sometime in the future. It will speed up the development process significantly and the game itself will slightly change too (at least the main character)