RPGM Abandoned Camelot [v0.68] [Shadow Portal]

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i find this hint for code but i dont get it i tried a lot of combination but i dont can find cone some on can help me pls??

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
This game is ok, but right now far from beeing good. Story is nice, and original, characters are drawn with nice, pleasant line and that's it. Creator decided to use real time waiting events, when you have to wait second or two between dialogues, and even more between scenes in event. Of course you cant skip them. Events(especially this "arena") are way too long, and slow. Game crashed for me three times and i had freezes few times. Last thing, main character is a warrior, you have fighting skills, but so far i had only 3 fights(one impossible to do right now btw)
Story solid 8/10, rest 5/10

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
so far, pretty cool and fun idea. i only have one glaring problem that would be kind of the devs to address... the plot introduces arthur as a 16 year old. Whereas in ancient britannia, this would indeed have been the age of an adult man; in modern times, it is legally unacceptable in many areas; regardless of character's maturity or fantasy depiction. (makes you wonder how HBO got away with Game of Thrones, huh? The character Dynarys Targarean was 14 years old, regardless of her being played by an adult actress... but that's none of my business.)

if you could please update this so that it's 18, or add a timed sequence to show that 2 years have passed before any sexual content, that'd be great. (if the dev even reads this) you know, legal issues and all of that jazz. otherwise, it's just a fucking troll, and i'll have to report it to patreon.

Edit. awesome comment #69. ;)

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello everyone, it finally happened, we are pleased to present our long-awaited first build of Camelot: Reborn! The goal was to release the first version in 2019 and we did it!

May 16, 2017
Maybe a stupid question cause abondened, but I decided to refresh this game because of remake and and I got stuck when I must send stranger to market keeper. Where I can find him? Or what I should to end chapter 3? (Generally after talking to the queen)

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Maybe a stupid question cause abondened, but I decided to refresh this game because of remake and and I got stuck when I must send stranger to market keeper. Where I can find him? Or what I should to end chapter 3? (Generally after talking to the queen)
The game's not finished and that seems to be the approximate point where it ends. Sorry I can't really be more precise.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Hello ! I am playing this version : 'Camelot The Game [ver.0.68.0]Eng' and it is 3,5 Gb, according to the measurements
done by my machine, and I have no idea why it's that big.

I am completely at a loss either to find the jailer or to pass the unpassable statue.
I have spent hours after hours touring the village and its market place and talking to every available character about the stolen girls.
Can anybody give me helpful tips ?
Or might there be a link to a walkthrough ?
Thank you very much for your help.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Camelot v0.68 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.75 GB/304 MB :
, (769 Audio Files)

Reactions: Shadow Portal