• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZippityZap

Dec 7, 2017
To anyonewho's still watching, I am working on a small extra update for the game! Already did a decent chunk of it. it includes finally recruiting MOS, new scenes for all mansion girls and some extras. If there are other things you would like to see let me know!

I have reopened my patreon, but will no longer be doing monthly updates as I burned myself out last time. Rather I'll aim for updates every 2 to 3 months and work at my own pace.

New update should come in 1-2 months!
Hell yea men of culture rise up

narsauce

Jul 14, 2018
So I just downloaded the most recent version, but I'm not able to recruit Mos. It's an older save, so that might be the problem, but everything else seems to be working fine.

Reactions: averagehtmlenjoyer

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
So I just downloaded the most recent version, but I'm not able to recruit Mos. It's an older save, so that might be the problem, but everything else seems to be working fine.
What reason does it say that you can't recruit her? If you send me the save I can take a look tomorrow

narsauce

Jul 14, 2018
What reason does it say that you can't recruit her? If you send me the save I can take a look tomorrow
No reason given, just the option to recruit her isn't available or upgrade the house past 4/5 upgrades. I'll try again later on a new save just to make sure it's not something to do with the old save.

exter

May 29, 2017
No reason given, just the option to recruit her isn't available or upgrade the house past 4/5 upgrades. I'll try again later on a new save just to make sure it's not something to do with the old save.
Are you sure that you are not playing the online version? That one is still 1.0

Beau05

May 15, 2021
I'm also unable to recruit mos but the reason its giving me is that i need a room and there isn't an option to build another room

Beau05

May 15, 2021
its like I'm playing on the old version even though i downloaded 1.1 because there isn't an option to get the milking station either.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
so if i understand correctly, i will need to download the 1.1 file, and the hotfix right?

thank you for the update

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
NANIIII???
Had the game not been completed? I was waiting for another game with another name

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes