• Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Which Twine-Sugarcube tutorials are recommended to read/watch to make such a similar game? (especially referring to Stats, Money, Day progression, random events, Items). I know most of this has to do with coding. But let's say someone doesn't want to invest too much time into learning coding from scratch, but only wants to understand the needed codes. Would it be possible for them to still create such a game with the right tutorials? Prior knowledge about coding exists, but no professional knowledge.
You can always read the code by opening it in Twine, if you get stuck somewhere just message me

Reactions: Fearnaught

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
You can always read the code by opening it in Twine, if you get stuck somewhere just message me
Thanks for your reply. I guess I have to learn it from scratch. Looks really complex, especially the Javascript and CSS parts. Guess there is no way around.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Thanks for your reply. I guess I have to learn it from scratch. Looks really complex, especially the Javascript and CSS parts. Guess there is no way around.
You can make a simple game with just the HTML, javascript and CSS are not needed unless you want some more complex features or custom UI. You can do all the stats/events/items in HTML and sugarcube variables

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
It was going perfect until you get the gurl that puts her package in you.....why must all the trans games be like that? I like a trans just fine, just dont like being the passive one.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
It was going perfect until you get the gurl that puts her package in you.....why must all the trans games be like that? I like a trans just fine, just dont like being the passive one.
will the game wouldn't sell
it has to have sub/dom in it whether it the MC or the NPCs

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
I like A Woman's World... I've played the updates better than most html games already, But I waited for Camgurl Updates like a teen girl waited for Squid Games episodes to drop ... Hope it comes back...

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
I might come back to it at some point, so if you have suggestions feel free to write them down or send them to me
will then i love the bbc content in the game and i want to see more so you could make the MC after seeing his work getting recognized he could look for a secretary to run the shows for the girls and here she/he could have a BBC and start to dominate the mc turning him into a bbc slut like nyxi or be dominated by the mc but its gonna be one time choise so its either be dom or be sup
and later on the roles will change and you will become the secretary of she/he and you will be forced if sup to be a sissy bimbo with a small clitty a slut for cock black or white like the girls you live with
and if dom you will be a dominante shemale like venus with a massive dick and you will be in control over every thing and every one
thats an idea oh and it would be better if the mc had a pic we can see in bathroom or bedroom mirror with body aspects like dick tits ass and the pics changes as he becomes more and more of a shemale/sissy

Reactions: xana94

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
this is a good game but just curious if there is a mod or spin off game or a game like this were its full women or full men?

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes